Prologue

"Open your eyes now, darling. You look pretty. Not as beautiful as me, of course."

Ignoring her friend's comment, Fliare Quin did as asked to. A tall mirror stood in front of her and she immediately saw her reflection on it. She wore a pair of black flat shoes and a black sleeveless dress that dropped until her knees. She had black bracelets on her wrists, a black heart necklace-

Okay, so most of her stuff were black, since it was her favourite colour and Fliare was supposed to be a vampire for the Halloween Party that the Aphrodite kids had held and apparently, invited everyone.

She wore thick eyeliner around her eyes and red lipstick. Livia had asked her to put more make-up on, but she refused it. Fliare was totally not the kind of girl who likes make-up and all those. . .stuff.

Livia had also offer fake fangs and Fliare had try to wear it but it was seriously not comfortable so she decided not to.

"Ah," The other girl muttered. "Why not black eyes, though? That's a shame. But no worries, your multi-coloured eyes are nice too. Hmm. . .but wasn't it black just now? Weird. But awesome."

Fliare glanced at her friend in confusion then turned her head to the mirror, concentrating on her eyes. She gasped in suprise. Livia was right. Her eyes were different.

"How did. . ." Her words were drifted away by Livia's sigh. Fliare saw her smile through the mirror. "Yay. We know something more about you, I guess. You're probably blessed by my Mom." Livia said cheerfully and added as she saw Fliare's confused look again."Aphrodite sometimes help us girls in these kind of ways, you know: beautify you, make you look stunning, charmspeak-"

"Oh," Fliare replied flatly. "That includes changing your eye colour forever?" she asked, clearly annoyed.

"You know, most girls would love to keep their multi-coloured eyes, but I guess you don't. Well, I think you can change it back if you want to, whenever you do. Just focus."

Fliare didn't even try. Suddenly, her eyes were back to black. Livia who was behind her, chuckled. "Amazing. Interesting. Fabulous. Though, I think multi-coloured in nicer."

One thing that knew since her first day at Camp Half-Blood: Always trust the Aphrodite kids when the give fashion advice.

Her eyes were back to multi-coloured now. Livia was right like always. It was much better. "Thank you." she whispered soft and slowly. The other girl just nodded and said, "My pleasure."

Peter Hindle stood around the front of the woods for his friend to come. The Halloween Party had already began and demigods were walking and talking and scarring here and there, in the woods and around the cabins. Some seemed like they were drunk even.

He saw a few unrecognisable demigods who were playing with cards. "Pick one only!" he heard one of them shouted.

Just then, he saw her face and found himself calling her name out. "Fliare!"In an instant, the girl turned her head and walked to his direction with a smile.

"You're dressed as a vampire, may I assume?" he said with a smirk. "You don't quite look like one, to be honest. You look more like a. . .princess." he added, now smilling.

"Princess who wears all black? Never heard of it."

"Hey, I've heard of them. Like the raven princesses or witch princesses or-"

"Wow. Thanks. So now I'm a witch princess? Sounds awesome." she said sarcasticly.

"Agreed. By the way, who dressed you up? You look great."

Fliare shrugged and started walking to the Athena Cabin. Peter followed her from behind. "Livia Sans." she answered finally.

"Who?" he asked, slightly confused. The name sounded quite familiar, as if he've ever heard it once or twice.

"Aphrodite girl. Blond haired. Very pretty. And outspoken sometimes. The only kinda close friend I have, besides you. Well, we're not as close as you and me but still kind of close."

Maybe, Peter thought. I do know her.

They were in front of the Athena's Cabin at the moment when Fliare said, "Maybe the Athena children are too busy studying to celebrate Halloween. Let's go. You know. . .before they scare us with THEIR SMART BRAINS AND HOMEWORKS!"

"Spooky. Okay, you're right. You should go-"

Before he could finish his sentence, the entrance to the Cabin was raining-with pieces of paper work-as if they were saying, don't come nearer unless you want to help us with our projects. Oh yes, they're fun. Very.

"Hell, yes. We're getting out." he said, his gray eyes widen. And with that, he followed his friend, who was already running away from the cabin.

~♠~

Writter's note:

Yeah, this is a fanfiction for pjo, hp, but mainly tmi ♥ Some characters are created by me and the others are by the awesome original authors yay! Btw, pls comment what u think and vote if u like it! Arigtou! {Thanks}

I'm sorry if there's any typing mistakes!