Chapter 2

"Hello," Fliare said, trying to smile. But she couldn't. She felt somewhat scared. . ."Who are you? What do you want?"

The boy grinned again, running his hand through his white-blond hair. "Ah," he said. "Curious girl, aren't you?"

"Well, wouldn't everybody ask the same question if they met a random weird, suspicious looking dude?"

"Exactly. That's what make you normal. You aren't–"

"Just tell me what you're doing here, Snowy head." she said flatly, rolling her eyes. The boy grinned again, as if he was enjoying this. . .Fliare raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Why," he muttered, taking a step towards her. "Why must I tell you who I am and what I want, if you too, are a random stranger? And by the way, I prefer to be called Sebastian."

Fliare moved towards the boy–Sebastian, was he?– and made a brave attempt to slap him. Unfortunately, he was fast as lightning and suddenly. . . Suddenly, he was behind her. She froze trying to say something, but it came out as a squeek.

"I know lots of things now. They is more things in our world than we think. And now," Sebastian grabbed her. "You're coming with me."

Fliare screamed and Peter and Maria came to her aid. She heard Peter crying her name out, heard Sebastian laugh. And everything happened very slowly at that moment.

Maria skillfully threw her dagger at Sebastian's left foot. Sebastian didn't even wince. He just laugh again. "Stupid, idiot. Huh, but what can I expect from girls? They are all the same right?" he muttered and smiled again as he saw Peter's shock expression and added, "But nice dagger, by the way." And with that, he took the dagger out from his foot and still holding Fliare, he twisted something on his finger–Fliare couldn't see what– and she fainted.