2.5

E

I pulled Shelby close to me and I squirmed under her touch. I haven't had sex in ages, it felt so weird.

"Do you want me to go gentle? I know your hand is a little different then the real thing" she asked while she laughed.

"Stop pretending like you're taking my virginity and get on your knees" I spoke back as I bit the top of her ear.

She nodded and slowly got down on her knees as she looked up at me sexily and slowly took off her sweater- followed by her black lace bra.

She unbuckled my jeans and looked up at me seductively as she slowly put her hand around my shaft.

I couldn't deal with this anymore.

I pulled away and bent down and picked her up and threw her on the couch.

I ripped her jeans off of her and she looked shocked.

I tugged her thong down her legs and she moaned as my fingers explored somewhere they hadn't been in eight years.

I lined myself up with her and instantly filled her guts.

Her moans could've been heard from miles away.

I kept thrusting as our lips connected passionately.

But the worst thing about it all was the next word that came out of her mouth...

It was funny how only a few words could ruin everything. How everything you saw in someone could be so changed just by that one sentence.

Out of everything she could've said, but this was the worst.

"Fuck! Grayson" she moaned loudly and my hips instantly stopped thrusting as I sat in shock and she looked up at me with tears in her wide eyes.