5.0

S

I dropped ally off at Ethan's moms house so I could go to the hospital and see him. He wasn't in critical condition, but they informed me that if he was alone he would've been dead.

I felt thankful for Angel to be there and help out Ethan but hate filled my body more then gratitude.

She was drugging up my boyfriend and god knows what else they were doing together.

I was hoping she wouldn't be at the hospital, because if she was I wouldn't be able to hold myself back.

I sped past the emergency section of the hospital and went straight to the parking area.

I got out of my car and grabbed my purse and my bag from the backseat.

I knew that there was a chance if Ethan was conscious, he wouldn't want to see me. But I had to see him, I didn't care how much he wouldn't want me there.

I needed to see him.

I walked into the patient centre and looked for the drug and rehabilitation tag in front of the elevator to see which floor I had to go on.

I found the tag and opened the elevator pressing floor 5.

The elevator ride was quiet and I felt uncomfortable being in the same building as Ethan in such a long time- without being able to talk to him.

The elevator opened and I walked over to the desk with a few nurses sitting on chairs filling out paperwork.

"How may I help you?" The nurse asked while giving me a dirty look.

"I'm here for Ethan Dolan, I need to know his room number" I spoke as she punched in his name into her computer and gave me a side eye.

"And how do you know Mr. Dolan?" She asked hesitantly and i smiled at her trying to stop the tension.

"I'm his girlfriend" I spoke low and she asked for my ID.

I slid it over the counter to her and she made a photocopy of it and placed it in a file.

"Ethan is in room 709" she spoke while she called security to check me for drugs or possessions that weren't allowed in the rehabilitation centre.

I let the security officers check me and my bags and they cleared me to go into the rehab centre.

They scanned their key cards to activate the doors to open and I thanked them.

I walked around the hallway, looking for room 709.

Finally after a few minutes, I was met with his room and I opened the door.

I was met with his body laying on the hospital bed and I felt immediate pain.

I wanted the love of my life back- alive and healthy...