4.5

G

I knocked on the door of her condo and waited for the door to open.

I heard sniffling on the other end of the door and soon enough the door opened and Shelby was revealed on the other side.

Mascara ran down her face, her eyes were red and she was shaking.

"Come here" I said as I walked in a bit and hugged her tightly as her sobs filled my ears.

"Have you heard anything Grayson? I'm worried sick" she said as she pulled away from my embrace and wiped the tears off her face.

"I haven't... I'm so sorry Shelby" I spoke lightly as she nodded and closed her eyes.

"He's not coming back" she spoke lightly and turned around while she started to walk towards the dinning room table.

"Don't say that, he loves you. He just needs to figure out his shit" I spoke as I shut the door behind me.

"Ally isn't dealing with it too well, I can't have him in our life if he's going to act like this... it's ruining her Grayson" she spoke as she sat down at the table and I nodded, agreeing with her.

-

E

I fell down on the bed I've been sleeping in for a few weeks and felt instant euphoria fill my body.

My blood felt warm and I felt happy for the first time in my life.

No worries in my mind, not a bad vibe in my entire body. It was like the ecstasy and coke made all of the bad things about my life disappear and I loved the satisfaction.

I felt the bed weigh down with someone else's weight and I laughed.

"I don't know where you get your coke, but it's the best I've ever had" I spoke as I laughed and Angel laid down next to me staring at the ceiling with me.

"Isn't it perfect" she laughed and I nodded my head as my breath slowed down.

I felt my lungs slow down and every breath I took felt low and dry.

"Ethan" she spoke slowly and I felt my eyes roll back into my head.

"Ethan! Don't fall asleep, wake up!" I heard her distantly yelling but I laughed while I felt my airways closing and my heart beat slower and slower each second.

I looked over at her and instantly shut my eyes as my body spazzed on the bed and the last thing I heard was the dial tone on Angels phone.