Chapter 1: The Dream

I woke up in the same dream .. I was running in a woods , breathing so fast.. Everything around me seemed so scary ..the big tress.. The dark night.. long grass that kept obstructing me while I was running .
The same black shadow was running so fast behind me .. I couldn't really see anything and everything around me seemed so blurred .. why the hell I'm running from a shadow !! And why this thing is after me ?!! My head was spinning around filled with confusion .
The shadow was fast and huge and of course scary as hell trying its best to catch me .. And it did ..It got me this time , I felt something so heavy pushed my back then I fell on my face , My head Collided with a big Rock and my Head  bled , my vision get blurred than before because the hit was tough , all I could see was a blur vision of what was happening around me.. I hardly looked behind  my back to see that black shadow coming toward me causing a Storm in the wood , I kept looking at it and I couldn't move my body or even my tongue to scream . I was just looking at it with blurred vision and stiffed body . It started to get closer and closer to me . I felt something cold on my skin when It reached my neck then I felt like I can smell fear and dread in my nose and poison under my skin . I closed my eyes firmly , Then I felt it all over my body but i couldn't do anything to myself , I was Suffocating , the air was running out of my lungs , I felt so much pain in my head and in my heart too . It was so weird.. Suddenly I felt that I wanted to cry so bad.. Not breathing not screaming.. Just crying.. I sensed warm tears on my face.. And this black shadow wouldn't stop suffocating me..

I spend like 4 minuets struggling with this shadow . Then the shadow disappeared out of blue when I sob Strongly and quickly to fill my lungs again with air , I opened my eyes again .. But this Time to find myself in my bed..
Or let's say that I don't know who's bed is this .. but for now , I called it mine .
all I know since I found myself here that this is my bed.. And this is my room.. And this is my house.. And I'm totally trapped in this place , Because guess what ..  I'm a fuc*ing ghost who doesn't remember anything about his miserable life..

I sighed but not so much in relief . Part of my was feeling relief because it was just a dream and there's no freaking shadow running after me anymore, but also The other part was confused so much of who the hell I am !!
I looked away trying to realize what was happening around me .I held my head, breathing fast and sweating all over my body , pain in my legs like I was actually running not dreaming of running .
I get out of my bed to reach the balcony. the sun was about to rise, it was almost Dawn .
I headed to the bathroom to took a quick shower. After that I heard my stomach making a noise like she was begging me for some food , I was really starving , This nightmare took all my energy.

I went down stairs to the kitchen. I made a cup of coffee and a sandwich then I took them and went up stairs in balcony . I felt the breeze touched my cheeks and stroked my hair. I closed my eyes with a little smile on my face. I smelled the fresh and the pure air filling my lungs and I sensed peace in my head for a bit . All the thoughts from that nightmare went away and the peace just took its place. I opened my eyes slowly and I knew that this peace won't last for too long .
I saw someone passed across the street. It was rare to see anybody in this Area..
I was about to call him even though I know that I'm invisible to people , But maybe I can try again , maybe he will hear me this time . Maybe my voice wasn't loud enough the past times . I took a deep breath.. "heeeey".... I shouted at this person , I stared at him and I waited to see any sign that he is capable of hearing me.. "heeeeeyyyyy" I shouted with a louder voice but that was definitely useless.. He went on his way like nothing happened..

I exhaled nervously "okay this is the best I can do.. I don't even need anyone to see me.. I don't care.. do you hear me.. I don't f*cking care.." I shouted at him with a very loud and aggrieve tone.. "this is what I wanted anyway".. I whispered to myself Desperately .. I looked away and strayed.. then I remembered how I found myself here and how it all started..
_____________________________

This is my first story on Wattpad.. Sorry for bad grammar or any spelling mistakes.. I'm still a Beginner ..

Sooo tell me guys what do you think so far.. And your expectations