Chapter 7: Where Is The Truth?!

The thunder boomed in the night sky، and the Lightning flashed sharply causing a lighten in my dark room for seconds To his his suffering face from bullets breaking through his leg.. He fell off in pain holding his leg .. I kept watching him coldly, Hiding all the feelings of guilt and panic of hurting him , this person was planning to kill me so there was no time for feelings.. The atmosphere around us was scary..like I was the bad guy not someone who just defend himself and he is the victim .. I held a silence for a bit

"I'm gonna heal your wound if you told who you're and who send you to kill me " I finally spoke .." And if you refused to talk or even tried to run away.. I'm gonna shoot you to death " I uttered my words very quietly with a static eyes and firm tone trying to look as asshole as I possible ..
He raised his head and looked angrily at me . I ignored this look and kept watching him struggling to stand up on his feet, he kept trying but he fell off everytime.
Finally he held his gun again , directing it at me " what exactly are you?!" he said confusedly while breathing heavily from the pain of his bleeding leg.. I ignored his question and smiled sarcastically "you still holding your gun.. What a brave man "
" there is no way out until you do exactly what I asked.. Am I clear ! " I put the cold face again
He sighed and pull the gun away from me .." okay . But question for question " he said Roughly.." no.. My house my roles.. I ask.. you answer " I said pressing on my words.." fine.. just let's end this shit " he shouted in anger and in pain too, his leg was bleeding so bad and I could see that He got tired of my arrogance.
" stay there " I ordered him then left him in my room didn't know exactly what I should be looking for..I'm not a healer or a doctor.. I don't even remember if I was good at them.. But I need to save him so I reached the first aid, a knife from the kitchen ، antiseptic and a big rag. I went back to him holding these things in my hand.. I laid down then sat on the floor in front of him " what are you going to do with this knife?! " he asked while looking at it " taking out the bullet from your leg" I shrugged..
" really.. With a knife?! Am I rat ".. He said " do you want something sharper " I said trying to mocked him" no I can handle this".. "Just look away if you can't bear this. i know girls become so fragile when it comes to blood " he said with a taunted sarcastic tone. I gave him a sharp despised look and then rolled my eyes. I tried to calm my nervous then I got closer to him and then whispered by his ear " I'm trying my best to not cut your head off and throw it away.. So please help me not doing it and be well mannered" I uttered with all the coldness in the world.. Our eyes met and fixed on each other.. " you can not do this mess bold .. You need me.. You need answers, don't you! " he said with Provocative tone..
"fuck answers" in a second I was standing on my feet and my gun was pointed directly to his head.." look I used to blow heads, shed bloods and end lives so don't you play with me.. My last worn " I could see the affection of my words on him.. He tried to look less surprised but I read him..
But in some how I felt he wasn't really concerned if I bull the rigger and shooted his head . He looked at the gun pointed to his head carelessly then gazed at me " why.. Why killing people was that easy for you.. Who exactly are you" he asked .. " it's none of your business" I looked away and my tone started to get louder and more aggressive
"what makes your death that important to the coven" I turned my head quickly to him " the coven ordered you to kill me? " I said trying to look cool but I wasn't and It was so clear..
He nodded.. I closed my eyes while holding my head with my both hands.. " okay.. Let's just take care of this then.. you need to tell me everything.." I said trying to gathering my thoughts again.. I can see that his wound was superficial it wasn't that bad but it also had to be healed. I wrapped the rag around his leg to stop bleeding. Once I touched him he gave me a surprised look that I didn't understand it but I ignored him anyways.
then cleaned it with the anticipate I brought. I didn't know how I knew all of this but yeah.. of course it was something I used to do before erasing my memory.
I wasn't really sure from the next step but I had to do it anyways. I was about to hold the knife to get the bullet out but his voice interrupted me " it's okay I got this" he said once he noticed my hesitation.. exhaustion was clear on his face that's because he lost a lot of blood .
I didn't really expect that to happen but it did. He sting his finger deep into his legs trying not to show his pain then he took out the bullet from his leg while his hands was covering in blood . I was watching him struggling and sweating in pain while the sight of blood and the open wound were not really uncomfortable for me. Maybe I used to see more worse that this before.
Finally he made it out and I saw his bloody hands holding the bullet then thrown it away in exhaustion making a noise on the wooden floor . I felt bad a little for him, he was probably run out of energy. I told him to lay in the bed and get some rest but before I got to continue he was asleep..