Chapter 8 : Is He My Soul mate?!

The storm began to subside around us and so inside of my brain. But It was just for a second to be hitting by another storm inside of me .

I found myself pressing hard on my teeth, frowning and Knitting my eyebrows.. I kept looking at her for seconds without uttering a word..

My feelings at that moment was a a complete mess..I couldn't tell what I exactly felt ..a little unsafe from Violet's words.. A little bad for accusing her of getting rid of me..
but at the same time I knew deep down that I don't trust her.. For a punch of reasons actually.. And Everytime I listened to her, I kept reminding myself not to completely trust this woman And believe that she wanted the best for me . No matter how she sounds convincing .

Her voice woken me from my thoughts " don't you gonna say thanks at least!" she rolled her eyes then said confidently..

" I will.. " I said and continued " right on time " I smiled slyly.

I took a deep breath the look away from her " so.. Have you found the book?! " I said deciding not to tell her that the book was already with me.

" no. I haven't. But give me some time. I promised you that I will find it. " she said seriously. I nodded to her.

I was on the fence to tell her that I suspect her for the second time of getting rid of me and forcing me to the curse but then I decided to feel her out .

" that's very nice from you.. Umm yeah there was something I wanted to ask.. about the curse.." I put my hair behind my ear and continued " why do you think in your opinion they call it a book of sacrifice?!" I asked normally
" I already told you, because you sacrifice your soul. !! " she answered while moving her hands
" yeah but what if the curse is breaking because it's not a sacrifice.. I mean someone forced me to do that " I explained while watching her to show any nervous or surprised expressions. But instead she was very stable and quiet .. She gazed at me with no expressions at all then smiled
" you have a very Fascinating imagination girl " she said and then took a breath" no I don't think so " she shrugged while putting the cold face again.
I nodded slowly.

There were two possibilities in my mind.. Either she is really good at hiding her nervous or she is really has nothing to do with my curse.. In both ways I found that there was no point of wasting more time on that topic. It wasn't what important.. So I wanted to change the topic but she did first..

" I think we need to focus on what important now to get you out of her " she said " ah.. Speaking of the devil.. Here he is " at the moment Mathew was coming toward us limping. I totally forgot about him.
I looked at him and he looked at Violet confusedly.
" you did this ?! " Violet asked me while pointing to his leg
" what did you want me to do.. He wanted to kill me " I answered
" and you healed his wound!! .. I think I did well check " she said with Boasting tone
" what do you mean.?! " I asked then I felt Mathew beside me without checking him..
" I wanna know what the hell is going here " he gave Violet a glare look.

She took a deep breath then answered
" you guys in somehow are involved with each other's fate " she was looking at both of us " your life is depending on the other's life. And vice versa" she was pointing at us by her fingers.

" what the hell are you taking about " Mathew Laughed sarcastically and It was my turn to give Violet a glare look" Violet.. Go to the bottom lines.. What do you mean by this " I said pressing on my words and Mathew glazed over.

" Mathew is the key of getting you out of here.. The key of breaking the curse of the house.. And just the house " she explained. Me and Mathew looked at each other in confusion.
" I know.. It's insane.. But I planned every thing for this moment .. Watch this.. "
I watched her coming closer to us and then she stepped IN the garden.. Yeah she could enter the house. Once I saw this I jumped out of my skin with wide eyed . How could she simply enter the house garden!! . She looked at me and smiled, But that was just for seconds then I saw her body thrown hard out of the garden, she was about to fall on her Butt but she managed it.
" how is this possible" I asked her surprisingly.
" I'm going to explain everything. But now.. Your turn" she answered and I understood that she wanted me to do the same and try to get out of the house's garden.
I get closer to the edge of the garden, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes tried not to think about how much I'm going to be in pain from the electricity once I'm going to try to get out of the house garden. I stepped out of the garden and I felt nothing.. No electricity.. No pain.. Nothing throwing me away.. I looked at Violet. I was about to say something but the same electricity hit my body and my face winced to throw me inside the garden.. I held my body and groaned in pain then I stood up from the ground " I still don't understand .. What is this means ?!" I said while being out of breath. "what it makes me able to step outside of the garden .. And you to step into the garden " I continued in confusion..
"he is the reason why.." Violet said while pointing at him!!! I looked at him he was crossing his arms watching us without understanding..
"Mathew?!!! " I said " what.. Wh..why ?! " I frowned and Mathew squinted to her..