Chapter 3: The Note

#Continue_of_flash_back

I turned my head to a sudden noise in the garden that distract my thoughts.. I looked from my balcony and I found someone with black outfit .. It was dark and I couldn't see his face.. I preferred to watch him instead of shouting or do anything.. Like he could hear me anyways..
I went quickly down stairs and I reached the garden.. I saw him putting a box in the edge of the garden!! .. I waked slowly towards him.. He looked at me and ran away across the street.. Did I just say (looked at me).. Was he able to see me or I was imagining things?! .. I thought that I'm invisible!! .. I wanted to talk to him but I kept confusedly watching him ran away instead.. I saw the box and I was scared to open it.. I didn't know what was inside that box maybe it was something dangerous.. I get closer to the box and decided to open it anyways.. What worse could happen!!.. I opened it carefully and I found... "food?! " I Wondered" why he brings me food?! " I found another bag on the box it was Walkman.. And a note with it" I know you love music "..

That was so weird. This person seemed to knew me so well and knew that I'm trapped here . he probably can see me as well . he also brought me food and music!! Things get weirder and I really needed answers.. But for now.. Food is what matter at the moment.. I took the box quickly and happily then headed to the house.. I heard something while walking i turned around and found a cat " hi sweetie.. you must be hungry too" I took her with me and put her into my arms.. Then entered the house with my food and my cat.." Maybe I should name her.. I think (molly) will be good.. " I said without even thinking how this little kitty could enter the house while this completely stranger who brought me food couldn't...

I spent almost 3 months on that way.. Seeing Nightmare.. Playing with molly.. Waiting for that dude to brought me food every day at the same time. And by the way I figured out a way to communicate with him.. I used to left him notes with things I needed beside food.. And honestly he brought me whatever I wrote down.. That was good at the beginning.. But I wanted to take advantage from this option.. I wanted him to answer my questions.. This person knew me.. So that's what I planned to do that night..

It was 7:55.. And I waited for him in my balcony to show up in the garden.. He used to come sharp 8..I made sure that I left the note at the Same place he used to left boxes in "we need to talk.. I wanna know what happened ! " .. I decided not to give up until I have answers for all my questions ..
Then I noticed a shadow coming towards the house from the dark street .. I knew that it's him so I hid in the corner to watch him in order not to grab his attention and be able to see his reaction to the note..
He showed up with the same box. I tried to see his face but it's always dark to see anything except his outfit .. he put it down like usual .. And then noticed my note.. He took it from the ground.. I saw him reading it and once he finished he gave a look at the balcony. I noticed him so I tried to hid myself more.. I saw him pull out a small paper and pen from his coat and wrote down something before putting it at the ground and then he ran away..

I went quickly down stairs and reached the garden then took his note " you don't wanna know.." I read it over and over again. And I didn't understand "what is that supposed to mean.." I said nervously..

______________________________
Vote⭐ and comment 💬if you want to know what happened then and who is that person 🤔