Chapter 6: How You Get In?!

Chapter 6:
I used to love rainy days, snow falling and winter's approaching . The sight of the cloudy sky calms my soul down and makes me feel safe and quiet , rain gives me hope and peace of mind, it Makes me feel that life is just a beauty scene that we must watch and appreciate its beauty....even though sometimes it's just a tough, harsh and rough scene and experience ..
I kept watching the snow falling from my balcony with thousands of thoughts was running in my head..

Violet used to visit me everyday at 8, she spent so much time telling me about the town and it's state , the wars between hunters and witches at that moment and kept taking about me too.. Who I was.. How I lived.. Who was my friends.. Who was my enemies .. And actually I used to have no friends. My life was all about training and hunting. Nothing more.. No feelings no dreams.
And for my father's rules , witches were the only enemy and the only target that we (hunters) ever have.

The extreme coldness of winter matches my soul.. That's what Violet told to me. I used to be cold and empty girl.. Blood and killing was a normal scene to me to be seeing everyday.. My mum passed away when I was little and I used to have no one close to me..my dad wasn't close to me at all .. He was tough and district man.. His life was all about teaching me how to be like him.
Everyone used to avoid me.. Or let's say that I was avoiding everyone..

She also stated that we were in September 2059. It's irony that we thought From 40 years ago that the future holds flying cars, robots and more developed world for us, But we didn't know that the future hold witches and warlocks to destroy this world with evil and nasty works..
I asked her what was her favour?! Why is she helping me?! Specially when she is a pure black witch. Why is she bothering herself with me by coming here everyday?!
She shrugged " I don't give a damn about the coven and it's goals because I have my own.. in anyways, you're going to know everything in the right time".. " be patient girl" she uttered coldly.

due to the fact that the spell was breaking itself, she said that I'm going to remember things from my past.
For the surprise, She mentioned that molly (my cat) used to be mine before I lost my memory.. yeah I was surprised too.. and she brought her to me again to see if I can remember her .. this means that I was truly remembering things from my past which also means the the spell about to break.
I laughed inside because I thought that I chose a random name for her.. for a completely stranger cat!! , but that wasn't really true. Cause it was her real name and she was my cat.

I decided not to tell her about the basement and what I have found on it .. I wasn't truly Trusting her. If she's right about every word she said. Then I must take care from her, basically because she is a witch . And these arrows in the lockers with serums are so important to protect hunters from the coven. So I kept it to myself.

Today was the day for library scan.. I didn't know what I exactly should be looking for.. But I was pretty sure that anything at that time would help.
I entered the library with a cup of coffee in my hand deciding to spend the entire day just for reading.
The books were neat and classy. positioned in the wooden shelves in alphabetical order. The size of books were huge like old books. their cover were Made of brown leather, Most of them have the Satan big star, the pages were yellowish with a strong smell of an old books.
There were so many of them, I had no idea how I'm supposed to finish all of this today.
I inhaled and grabbed a random 4 books from the big shelves and put them on the tall table in the corner of the room then grabbed a Chair and sat to start reading.
As I expected most of the books were about the history of witches . How they build their covens even before Albert took the throne. Their classifications, some are pagans witches using their powers for devil's works, the others are natural healers white witches who used to be less danger than the dark ones. they called the Wicca . The both used to be in fights from years because in somehow white winches helping humans specially hunters to protect themselves from the dark magic.
There were many and many of their history over the years. What Violet told me that night was just a very brief history of them..
I Laid my head between my hands.The headache was strong. I read over 8 books about them in just a 3 hours skipping the unimportant parts of course.
I felt like giving up and get some rest but I reset it and deciding to continue reading the rest of the books ،furthermore I don't have anything to do or anyone to talk to, except Violet and it's too early for her to come.
I went to the library once again after I made my third cup of coffee in order to keep focus. As soon as I entered the library, a dark red book grabbed my attention I went to grab it and once I did it was a shock for me..
I saw part of the shelves splitting slowly from the other part and it was a door!!
" what is wrong with this house " I said with panic in my voice. I looked behind this door and it's very very small room.. Okay let's not say that it was even a room.. It was a small and narrow area .