Chapter 9: Intentions appear..

" sorry guys I don't wanna Interrupt this Interesting conversation .." Mathew said sarcastically while raising one hand up to Draw our attention with a .
"But this is not gonna happen okay.. I'm not staying with her, I'm not going to break any curse and I'm not any body's soul mate.. Okay..!! "

" excuse me but I'm not dying to stay with you neither being your soul mate!!.. " I said with rolled eyes

" it's not your choice to make.. You have to stay with her.. " Violet said

" or...!! " he glared

" Look Mathew " Violet said" there is something you need to understand very well .. The something is that If you refused to stay here or even tried to run away.. In both ways you're going to die for two reasons actually ... First because I'm going to kill you and that's for sure .. Second because your soul Is already contacted to her and to this place and once you run you are going to be dead... " Violet were counting the reasons on her hand before taking a deep breath to continue
" Is this clear now.. to both of you ?! "

Mathew was about to speak but I interrupted him with a question..
" why do you care so much about me going out and break the curse?.. why is that matter to you ..!! " I asked with a firm tone.
She was about to refuse answering this question but I stopped her from saying anything.
" yeah of course you're going to refuse speaking about this .. You're going to do the same thing when I asked you about my blood.. No doubt that you probably have my body now and took my blood from it to make that spell... Isn't it Violet?! " I finished my talk and I found that I was shouting.

" I want you to kill Albert.. " she said quietly
" I want you to get out and kill that b*tch .. I know you're the only one who's capable of doing this.. " Violet stated

I held a silence for a bet and looked at Mathew to find him following our conversation quietly with crossed hands and serious face ..
" why do want him dead.. Isn't he the biggest supportive guy of the witches.. He built you and your covens ?! "I asked

" it doesn't matter why Hazel..
Because If you managed to get out of her and see how the city looks like, how the people live and how the fear becomes the normal state between your people.. You're going to feel bad for them.. And not just bad.. Humans are suffering out there and that's all because of him.." Violet seemed emotional when she was talking. "You're their only hope to kill that monster.. People always expect that from you " she said
" so you're saying that you feel bad for humans !! A witch feel bad for them?!! " I asked

" Albert did a lot of awful things not just for Humans.. " Violet said with pain in her voice.
" The thing is we both have the same target but different reasons.. You need to kill him to save your city.. And I want him dead for my own reason.. You need to free the world from his evil " she continued and I kept looking at her. This woman once she opens her mouth to speak I feel like she is a Deep well of secrets.. Sometimes I feel like she is the evil himself .. And other times I feel like she's just trying to protect her secrets.

After hearing this I wondered what did Albert do to her?!

" it's wired that the witch herself is talking about how evil is toxic.. " Mathew said sarcastically. I just figured out that this man takes Violet's Provocation as a hobby..

" And the witch herself is going to heal your wound right now.. Just step out of the garden please.. My magic can't break through the cursed house.. " her expression changed from the rigidity to confidence and I noticed a ghost of a smile on her face, Violet likes to show off her magic that's why she smiled, she only smile when magic happen..

Mathew did what she said and stepped out of the garden to stand in front of her..
I saw something black, shiny and very tall came out from her Sleeve to Wrap around her hand .. It turns out to be a snake . she pat on his head and he made that hissing sound.