Chapter 4: The Locker

Chapter 4 :
#Continue_of_flashback

I woke up in the next day deciding to look and inspect in every inch of this house. The two places I didn't inspect well were the basement and the library. So I decided to start with basement and maybe the library later .
I went down stairs to reach the basement, i searched for the light cause it was dark down there.. I found it, and I walked and looked slowly . It was nothing special nothing different than any ordinary basement..

The walls were all wooden. There was a washer ،broom, paint cans, a big Barrel and a box full of equipment and tools..
I also found a dusty mattress on the ground, A hanging head of a bull on the wall catch my eyes . His horns were big. I got closer to it then I grabbed his horns in my hand.. Once I grabbed it, i heard a wood moving sound behind me. Turned around quickly and I was surprised. I stared at the wall with wide eyes. I felt my jaw hit the floor from what I saw.

I saw the wall split and opened wide heavily. I got closer to it and I felt a sudden electricity hit my head and my brain.. I closed my eyes firmly in pain and a hundred of different images and situations flowed into my head .. A lot of loud voices were flowing into my head.. The more I get closer to the split wall the more I feel the electricity in my brain .. I hold my head with my hand and I stepped back then I crashed into the barrels and the painting cans.. They fell down and made more noises in my head .. The pain was Insufferable and I tried hard to mute my screams .. I was breathing so fast.. The more I got close the more I hear more different voices in my head..
The thing behind the split wall was a safe with numbers lock . the voices and the electricity stopped all at once .. I gazed at it and I tried to focus again. It was a black tall and wide safe with a numbers on its middle .. The electricity came back stronger than before.. My eyes were Rolling from the pain.. The voices were louder that made me plugged my Ears with my hands.. I couldn't mute screams this time and I screamed in pain loudly.. I found myself hit the locker's number randomly and hysterically like I know what I was doing.. But I couldn't understand why I'm doing this .. My hands were shaking and moving quickly.. My body was Trembling hard in pain .. The more I hit the numbers the more I heard more voices in my head, voices like " Dad I don't wanna do this"....." Hazel is big girl now "......" I love you Hazel.. I really do "..... I screamed more and louder I couldn't really bear these sounds in my brain and the painful electricity as well ..
" you manipulated me ".... "haha stupid little girl.. What a pity "......" I don't think I will ever trust you ".... I stopped hitting the numbers and..
" locker is opened now " I head that voice from the locker and I felt the voices were calmer and the electricity was flowing out of my body.. I saw the locker opened heavily.. I felt giddiness I wanted to see what was inside.. But I Fainted then fell on the ground..

I don't know how much time I was Fainting but it's seemed not too much.. I got up from the ground and Balanced my body.. The locker were opened I thought that I would find money or whatever.. But what I found was unexpected.
I found 4 or 5 shelves full of arrows and bows.. Many of them in each shelf of the safe.. And a different shape, sizes and colors of them.. They seemed dangerous and for professional people.. There was a shelf which was full of serums.. A different colors of them.. I understood that each one of them has a certain use. The last shelf had guns but not to many.. They were a gun or two, seemed like just for protection or something.. But the arrows and bows seemed to be used for a certain action and the serums as well..

I spent like two hours checking this Locker.. I understood that we stick the arrow in the serum (like what we do with Syringe) and then we take the serum into the arrow and then shoot..
I held the arrow perfectly after Stick it with a (blue)serum and directed it to one of the barrels.. I shooted and found the barrel melted at once on the ground.. It was literally melting like it was nothing.. That was so powerful.." If that what happened to the steel.. I wonder what can it does to humans!! " I thought to myself.

I decided to take some rest and find something to eat.. I went up stairs and I heard a noise in the garden.. I get confused it wasn't 8 o'clock yet for him to show up .. I went to check out and I found a note.. Just a note" wait for me in the garden at the same place, and don't hid yourself if you wanna get answers.. 8 o'clock "
I whispered to myself" finally..! "