❤️Eijirou Kirishima - Plane Flight

Eijirou Kirishima - Plane Flight
During U.A.'s special field trip to America, the Reader is very anxious about riding a plane for the first time.

The night before the big trip, I could not fall asleep. Every trick in the book didn't work. I tried drinking a glass of warm milk. I tried listen to soft music. I tried different breathing techniques. Nothing worked.

Every two years, U.A. provides a trip to America over the summer. The trip was over three weeks long, in five of the biggest cities. The last stop was in Los Angeles, where the most prestigious school in America is located.

My mom offered to drive me to the airport early the next morning. I yawned, my eyes slowly blinking. "Get any sleep last night?" She asked, her voice ringing like bells. I groaned.

It was 5:30 am. I had to meet my class at the airport at 7:00 am. "Everything packed?" I nodded. "Do you want me to make you some breakfast?"

"Yes please, Mom. That'd be great." I smiled.

"Go take your shower and it'll be ready when you come back down." My Mom winked, taking a frying pan out.

I made my way to the bathroom, being as silent as I could. I sighed, hopping under the steaming water, music softly playing in the background. Normally, it'd be at full volume, but my father was still asleep in his room down the hall

I can't believe that in about sixteen hours, I'll be in New York City. It's the first time I've been out of the country. The flight itself took off at 10am, but because of the time difference we land at 9am the same day. Time is weird, isn't it?

My mom had made me scrambled eggs and pancakes with syrup. I inhaled my breakfast, and nearly jumped into the car with my luggage. "I'm so excited!" I squealed, to which my Mom laughed.

At the airport, I gave my Mom a goodbye hug and kiss as I met up with class 1-A. Aizawa-Sensei, All Might (in his deflated form), and half of my class. I caught sight of my best friends, Denki and Mina. They were talking with Kiri.

"Good morning, (Y/N)!" Mina announced. She was so excited.

"Morning." I waved, hiding a yawn.

"Wow, did you get any sleep last night?" Denki asked. "You've got bags under your eyes."

Mina elbowed him after his comment, causing me to giggle. "I was too excited, so I couldn't sleep." I explained shortly.

"That's so manly, (Y/N)!" Kiri flexed his arm, showing off his impressive muscles.

Then Aizawa-Sensei announced we were heading to bag checking and security, since everyone was there.

I stood in line for security with Jirou. She nervously fiddled with her fingers, her shoulders hunched over as she stared at the ground. "Everything okay, Jirou?" I checked in on her.

She jumped at my voice. "Yeah! I guess I'm a little nervous. . . I've never been on a plane before."

"Neither have I."

"Aren't you scared it's gonna crash?"

"I've never thought about it." My voice softened as my heart rate quickened. "I've been more focused on the trip than on the plane."

Before either of us could say more, we were separated by security's offiicers at the front of the line. They helped us move out bags and get through the metal detector, to speed up the line.

Now I was a little scared about going to America.

"Let me see your seat assignment!" Mina declared. I flashed her my ticket. "Aw, I don't think we're sitting together!"