💚Izuku Midoriya - Villain Pt. 2

Izuku Midoriya - Villain Pt. 2
The Reader is a student at U.A. in her 2nd year. She was kidnapped by Izuku.

The headache throbbed inside my skull, pounding like an ice pick into ice. Squinting, I groaned. Every single, aching muscle in my body felt like heavy molasses. What happened. . ?

"Good morning, Sunshine!"

At the sound of his voice, my eyes flew open as the memories came flooding back. The room itself was an abandoned hotel lobby, dust and debris in every direction. I was laying on a faded, green couch in front of the front desk, where Izuku was perched. If someone told me a week ago I'd see a smiling Izuku again, I would've been extremely thrilled. I never would have guessed that I'd be terrified.

Kacchan . . .

"Aren't you going to say it back?" Izuku frowned, his expression drooping.

In a flash I tried to bolt to my feet and run, but my body felt like it was covered in a thousand pounds in weights. I couldn't even sit up.

"I'm soooooo sorry, (Y/N)-chan!" Izuku walked around reception over to me. My heart sped up, panic filling my lungs as I forgot how to breath. "I had to make sure you couldn't escape with your quirk! We wouldn't want that, would we?"

He knelt by my side, pulling my hair back from my face. His gloved hand found my cheek and rested there. I tried to tell him to stop, to yell at him, to scream at him, but my lips and vocal cords refused to work.

"Don't worry, (Y/N)-chan, I'll protect you! No one will harm you ever again."

I heard a side door open with a loud clang! Izuku turned and got to his feet. "Twice! (Y/N)-chan's awake!"

"Really? That's great! That's horrible!" I heard his voice somewhere to my right. He stood next to Izuku as he stared down at me. He's part of the League of Villains . . .

"Yes, it is." Izuku got on one knee again, stroking my face. I couldn't do anything to stop him. "(Y/N)-chan was always so nice to me, even before I got this quirk. She's amazing. . ." He mumbled to no one in particular, twirling a strand of my hair. Quirk. . ?

"I need to go, Dabi needs me. I'll see you later, Deku! No I won't!" Twice saluted before leaving through a different door.

"Q-Qu. . ." I managed, straining to ask him a simple question.

"Are you trying to say quirk, Chan?" He asked like a child. I slightly moved my head up and down, since it was all I could do.

"Oh! I got a quirk from All For One!" He gave me a closed-eye smile. All For One. . !? "Yeah! It's a simple quirk that allows me to trap people in visions for as long as I want. This way, I can make all the people who tortured me pay, especially All Might and Kacchan!" He gritted his teeth as he mentioned All Might and Kacchan. He took a deep breath, calming himself down. "Would you like to see it?"

My stomach dropped through the floor all the way to America.

No, please no. . . Kacchan!

Izuku cackled at my expression. "Don't worry, (Y/N)-chan! I don't want to hurt you! Let me show you."

I couldn't resist when my vision went black. My head swam in fog as I tried to comprehend what was happening.

"(Y/N). . ."

What?

"Wake up, (Y/N). . ." The voiced was muffled.

"(Y/N)! WAKE UP!"