Showdown!

Leon woke up the next morning feeling extremely excited, this was the big day; showdown day. 

All the brawlers lined up and one by one, and walked into the arena.

 Today it was Leon's favourite map; dune drift. 

"Take your places!" Said a voice on the loud speaker. "Today we will be doing duos!" Said the booming voice. 

All the brawlers started chatting excitedly because the partners will be chosen randomly.

 Leon walked swiftly towards the right top corner of the map where his position had been set. 

Leon was eager to find out who his partner was so he quickened his pace and was astonished to see Jessie.

 "Jessie!?" Leon said in a shocked voice. 

"Hi Leon," Jessie said shyly. 

They gazed at each over and suddenly jumped in fright when the voice on the loudspeaker yelled...

"BRAWL!"

Leon and Jessie started to wander around looking for chests. 

"Look Leon!" Jessie yelled in fear as she pointed behind Leon.

 Leon spun around and came face to face with Bull. 

He cocked his gun and pointed it at Leon's head. 

"No!" Jessie cried in despair as Bull pulled the trigger on his powerful gun. Leon disappeared and all that was left of him was a puddle of purple liquid which all the brawlers call "death elixir."

 Jessie moaned in despair and retreated into a patch of nearby bushes.