New update!

Jessie walked home from Leon's house and opened the door.

"Hi Jessie," said Pam happily, "how was your sleepover,"

"Because of you; horrible," Jessie said angrily. "Why did you have to butt in to — "

Jessie was interrupted to an ear piecing siren from outside. "Mum!" Yelled Jessie over the noise, "what's going on?!" 

"It's the new update siren!" Pam yelled back.

"really?" Jessie asked.

"Yeah."

Jessie rushed outside and ran towards the noise to see a huge crowd of brawlers surrounding... 'Tara?'  Jessie thought. 'No that can't be Tara,' 

Jessie rushed over to the crowd to try and get a closer look. Suddenly she saw Nita's head poking out from the hoard. 

Jessie charged through the crowd towards Nita.

"Hi Jessie!" Nita exclaimed happily.

"What's going on?" Jessie asked Nita.

"Oh, there is a new trophy road brawler," said Nita, "her name is Emz, she sprays poisonous hair spray that does damage."

"Cool!" Jessie said.

Suddenly Jessie heard somebody moan behind her.

She turned around and saw Bibi. "Hi Bibi, what's wrong?" 

"I got nerfed," Bibi said gloomily. "They gave me less health and now my super does less damage!"

"Sorry about that," said Jessie. 

Bibi walked away silently cursing to herself. Now most of the crowd had cleared away, so Jessie could clearly see the new brawler.

 She was sorta strange; she had bandages wrapped around her head and a bright purple ponytail sticking out behind her head. 

She also had a phone that was hanging loosely in her back pocket and wearing a dark purple crop top. She also had a can of hair spray in her hand.

                                                         —#*End*#—