The sleepover Prt: 3

We just hit 500 views! Thank you so much readers for the votes and support there will be more chapters coming soon!  

Jessie woke up and yawned loudly and started to look around. 

'Where am I?' Jessie thought, suddenly she remembered what happened last night and smiled happily. 

She hopped out of bed and started to get dressed. When she was dressed she swiftly opened the door and walked out of Leon's bedroom.

 As she entered the living room she saw Leon sleeping on the couch. 

"Awww!" Cried/whispered Jessie, "he's soo cute." Suddenly Jessie saw Leon smile, Jessie's face turned red,

 "Leon, your supposed to be asleep!" Jessie cried, Leon smirked and started to stretch. 

"Wanna have some breakfast," Leon offered. 

"Yeah I'm starving," said Jessie hungrily. 

After Jessie and Leon gobbled down some food Jessie felt something vibrate in her pocket, she took out her phone, looked at it and groaned.

 "What's wrong?" Said Leon looking concerned.

 "I just got an email from mum, she said I need to go home now." Said Jessie looking extremely disappointed.

 "It's okay," said Leon as he embraced Jessie in a warm hug, "come back soon... I'm looking forward to it." 

 With that word Leon kissed Jessie on the cheek, Jessie kissed him back... this time on the lips. 

"See you later Jessie," said Leon happily as Jessie left his house.