Shelly x Colt

Shelly x Colt. (A request from DragonEnvy)

Shelly fired her shotgun swiftly at barley, getting him on low health. Barley retreated and Shelly lunged into a small patch of bushes, suddenly she heard footsteps behind her. She spun around and coked her gun. Shelly gave a sigh of relief when she saw who it was.

"Oh, it's you," Shelly said to Colt, Colt stepped several steppes back when he heard the aggression in Shelly's strong British accent. 

"You should be afraid of me!" Said Colt with a whine.

"Phhth, why should I be afraid of you?"

"I dunno... my handsomeness?"

Shelly snorted with laughter, "it's supposed to be a rhetorical question you wimp," said Shelly. "Now get the hell out of here or I will kill you."

"Okay, okay, Jeez," said Colt while he backed away.

Shelly decided to bush camp. Suddenly she heard commotion behind her, she looked around and saw Dynamike and barley having an argument.

"I'm the best thrower!" Cried Barley.

"no I'm the best thrower!" Said Dynamike.

Shelly stepped out of the patch of bushes and ran towards them. Barley and Dynamike were to busy arguing to notice her. Shelly ran up to the pair and before they could say anything Shelly fired her super killing both of them.

Shelly smiled in satisfaction as she picked up the glowing power cubes. "Easy dubs," she said to herself. Shelly went back to bush camping, she stayed there for the next 15 minutes and she didn't see anybody. This was strange; Shelly had been crouching in the bushes for the last 15 minutes and her legs were screaming in pain. Then out of the blue a booming voice yelled,

"SHOWDOWN!"

'Jeez, already?' Shelly thought. Shelly stood up and walked away from the bush. Shelly had two power cubes... this brawler probably had seven. As Shelly walked through the rocky environment of 'erratic blocks' she saw Colt out of the corner of her eye, "ohhh, not him," Shelly said quietly. All in a sudden Colt noticed her.

"Hi Shelly," he said as he gave a friendly wave. Shelly blushed shyly. Even though Shelly didn't act like it, she secretly had a burning passion for Colt.

"Don't worry Colt, I will let you win." Colt looked extremely surprised.

"Are you sure?" Colt asked uncertainly.

"Yes, I'm sure." With those words, Shelly ran into the storm, Colt covered his ears so he couldn't hear Shelly's screams of anguish as she ran into the storm. He heard coughing... then nothing. Colt was extremely grateful as he respawned at Barley's pub. Brawlers came up to Colt to congratulate him.

"Great job colt."

"Yeah, you did great."

"Nah, you've got it all wrong," said Colt, "it's Shelly you should be congratulating, she killed herself so I would win."

"She did!?" Said Piper, "that was nice of her."

"I know!" Exclaimed Colt with a smile. "By the way, where is Shelly?" Colt asked.

"She's sitting over there," said Nita as she pointed to a booth to her right.

"Thanks," Colt said as he walked over to where Nita was pointing. Sure enough, Shelly was there drinking a can of white rabbit beer.

"Hi Shelly," Colt said.

"Hi." Shelly slurred. She clearly was drunk.

"Umm... I just wanna say thanks for—" Colt was cut off because Shelly had lunged at him and in-braced colt in a warm hug. "Umm, Shelly?" Said Colt who looked like he was about to pass out, "can you maybe let go of me?" But Shelly wasn't listening, she rugby tackled Colt to the floor and started kissing him repeatedly and aggressively on the lips. Colt could not do anything so with no complaints he kissed back.

"Say you love me," said Shelly in between kisses.

"I love you," whispered colt.

Once they were done they stood back up, slumped down in the booth, and fell asleep.

Sorry if it's cringy... hope you enjoyed! 🤗