BIG NEWS-VOTING

Hello my fellow people!!! - no that's not right - Sup to all the random people reading this - no that's not right either - hello everyone, welcome to what I call the voting grounds - dang, that's not right either.

Okay everyone, I've decided not to do an intro because I can not think one up. Anyway, as you would already know, this book has reached an amazing 10k views—which was really unexpected. But, it's also good for you guys, because I am thinking of continuing this story! Yes, that's good news.

I've actually really enjoyed writing this story, it's amazing, because this is the first book I have ever wrote, and I love flicking back to the first few chapters, where I was an inexperienced noob at writing. And then going to the previous chapter; like Shelly x Colt to see how much my writing skills have improved!

And before you ask-no, I am not going to continue this noble speech about how good I am at writing ;) I know it's boring  ...

Okay, now to the news, I may or may not continue this story to Leon and Jessie's Teenage Years—its actually all up to 👁 you guys 👁 yes you!!! To decide if I will continue this story or not. All you have to do is write down Y (for yes) and N  (for no) so let's get to it!

FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT SKIPPED MY BORING SPEECH YOU NEED TO VOTE IN THE COMMENTS IF I SHOULD CONTINUE THIS BOOK OR NOT

👇👇👇 ENTER Y FOR YES AND N FOR NO 👇👇👇