Produce 48: EP.5

IM NA RIN
RANKED
33RD PLACE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you wake up to everyone in D Class dorm suddenly running out you would be confused too, right? Unfortunately, I slept a bit too long to actually know what was going on.

Since they seemed to be in a rush running out, I did the same. I followed them to the center. I got there slightly later than the others, and all I heard was "I'm going to help you get stronger." From Trainer Soyou,

Initially my first thoughts were 'what do you mean get stronger?' And
'i just ran all the way here i'm sure i have some muscle just from that now we're about to lift some weights or something?!?!'

I was kind of wrong, we weren't going to lift any weights but we were doing stretching exercises. And poor Miru, she was basically getting tortured over there.

After exercising I catch my breath, again being the last one to leave the training room. I watch as everyone leaves, and I drop down in between two mats. Not even noticing Trainer Soyou, I lay just there for a bit, I was still tired last night, I was up training.
Training everything, my vocals, dance, rap,...confidence.

Still laying in between the mats, Trainer Soyou quietly comes to me tapping me on the shoulder. I look up at her, and just by looking I know that I have to leave the training room now. I push myself up, rubbing my eyes as I make my way to the door to exit.

"Trainee Im Narin?" I turn back at Trainer Soyou as she calls my name.

"Yes?" I speak out loud for the first time today.

"I've been noticing recent changes in your behavior, not just you but the others too, since your here I wanted to talk about it." She brings out two stools and pats the top of one, signifying she wants me to sit there.

Once I'm seated, she turns to me. "Anyways about the behavior change, I've been noticing, the first time all the trainees got here it was all smiling and happy faces. Now some of them are gloomy, and are half awake. I've been through this, I understand that this is really tiring and can make your own confidence and self-esteem go down."

"I don't want that, I want you all to have the same confidence and
self-esteem as when you first walked through those doors." I silently nod, trying not to fall asleep, not from her speech it was just that my eyelids were really heavy.

Trainer Soyou, pats me on the shoulder, "Come back if you need anything." She gestures get hand to the door, I get up to walk towards it but again I'm stopped. "And also, try to get some more sleep tonight."

I smile and leave the room.
__

We all enter the room called 'The Studio'. I take a seat next to Miru, and wait for whatever's about to happen.
It was silent, Miru and I look at each other confused at the long silence, only to be interrupted by a song start to play. It was Pick Me, the original one from Season 1.

We both look back to the center and see Jeon Somi and Chungha, that was once apart of I.O.I standing there, no wonder everyone was screaming. I tried to listen to what they were saying, it was something about refreshing and queens, I don't really know the next thing I knew, music was playing everyone was dancing.

"Nyan, you should go!" Miru points to the center of trainees dancing, and I look and I was like 'nope! not today!'

I raise an eyebrow. "Me? Down there? Dancing like a chicken and making a fool out of myself? I don't think so."
"How about you go Mi?"

"Uh...." Her eyes widen, as she pursed her lips and sat back in her chair turning back to face the center.

To be honest it was just as fun watching, I just didn't want to embarrass myself, though the fun ended quickly.

They called back up Lee Chaeyeon, Lee Haeun, Son Eunchae, and Goto Moe. They started dancing to a song called Sorry Not Sorry, all I could really see were arms and legs flailing around in the air, I tilt my head to try and get a better look at her when I realized it was Moe, I instantly laughed.

And guess what Goto Moe is the true queen of dance! Her and Lee Chaeyeon.

All of Class C got a gift because she was declared the Dance Queen. Now I wish I was in Class C, From what I heard and saw it was lipstick but it felt hydrating? I didn't get to try it for myself, not a lot of trainees know me. I'm really only friends with Snack, Yena, Miru, Jurina, and Saho.

As everyone was trying to get a chance to try on the lipstick I was trying find my friends. Only to run into someone's chest, I look up it's that Ahn Yujin girl from Starship. I back up a bit and bow, "Sorry."

"Oh! It's you! What was your name again?" She asks, I laugh slightly.

"Im Narin." I tell her.

"Ah, I've actually been looking for you they're just so many other trainees here it's hard to find anyone if you're not in the same class. Anyways I wanted to say, you did really well during Boombayah, and I was thinking maybe you could hang out with me and my friends? I mean if you want to." She gives a small smile to me.

"Sure." I sat back returning the smile.

I don't want to make this too long so there is gonna be a part 2

What kind of concept go you think Narin would suit?