Produce 48: EP.8-9

Next Evaluation ~

Trainer Cheetah has come to give the next evaluation, "I'm going to give the new evaluation topic to the trainees." She says.

"The new topic is concept evaluation."
__

The screen turned on and showed three men on it, "Hello, Produce 48 trainees. We are a production team Oreo. The song 1000% is a typical girl group style song with a girlish vibe. We'll show it now."

The screen showed five girls turned around, as the music started to play they all turned to face the camera.
"It's so cute!! I want it!" I say out loud.

It changes to a new song from Full8loom called 'I Am', the song sounded really nice, and the choreography looked extremely fun.

The next song was 'To Reach You' it looked amazing but if I had to do that song it would require a lot of high notes.

After that was the amazingly sexy song called 'Rumor' I really liked the song, the dance was so powerful!

The song after 'Rumor' was a cute and refreshing song called Rollin' Rollin' and lastly, 'See you again' it was a sad song with a happy beat, that made me interested in it.

I love all the songs, I can't decide which one I want!

10 girls were called up starting with Jang Wonyoung, they were all so cute so they must have one of the cute songs maybe Rollin' Rollin' , To Reach You or 1000%?

The next group of 10 girls came up, since Lee Chaeyeon was the first called I assumed it was a song with harder choreography.

After was the next group of girls I was thinking that their song might actually be 'See you again'.

And now the 4th group with Han Chowon who was called first and received the benefit of 100,000 votes, The team seemed really great, but I was caught of guard when I heard my name being called.

"Me?!" I exclaimed, I was expecting to be put in the last group but at least I might have a song that shows a different side of me.

We sat down in the training room, I looked around at everyone but I couldn't really tell which concept I got.

Chowon got up to peel off the sticker covering the name of the song we got, "Our song is..." Chowon starts, she quickly peels if the sticker revealing the song.

Now, I was kind of late at reacting but that was because I was half asleep. And my eye site isn't that good when I first wake up. Everyone started yelling, I couldn't see the name of the song so I stood up and ran over to it.

Rumor

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

*And that was all Rumor group heard before all of their eardrums were busted.....Just kidding but Narin earraped them until they were almost deaf *

Suddenly my sleepiness disappeared and I felt extremely energetic!

"So first, lets decide on a center, then choose the other parts." The Leader Kwon Eunbi says, everyone agrees with her.
"I want to hear from the ones who want to be center first."