chapter 2

Back in the TFS prime universe****

They should be here any moment. Be ready on my signal in 1...2...3...

Suddenly, a blinding green flash appeared in the spot where the Energon explosion happened.

Sir, the systems are off line!

What!

That also includes the weapon systems and radars, They're fried.

Damn! What about the backup generators?

We're checking them right now. They're good, backup system should begin rebooting in 2 minutes.

When the bright light faded, in the place where Jack was lying is the 02 unicorn black lion.

Sir, what is that?

I don't know solder. Troops, surround this machine! If it make even one twitch, light it up!

Sir, yes sir!

After 2 minutes, the system came back online and what they found made them shocked.

Captain, look at this! It's neither a Decepticon or a Autobot. It doesn't even look like a Cybertronian at all, stated the scientist.

Hmmm' If anything, it looks more like a type of war machine' thought Silas.

Let's hurry and grab this machine. Whatever happened to Jack is of no concern. Hurry up before the Pentagon send it's troops! Lieutenant, activate the EMP!

Yes sir!

Sir, here are the blueprints of it' spoke the scientist as he printed out the diagram based of the scanners.

Interesting, it has weapons equipped with it. Put it down in files. We'll look over it at the base, Silas said while entering the military Humvee.

Lets move out!

****At the Autobot base****

Optimus, are you alright?

Yes Elita1, I'm fine. Causeway, have Ratchet to assemble all Autobots immediately. This is a code Red, finished the Autobot leader while standing straight.

Just as the female autobot was about to relay the message, Ratchet spoke through the telecom in shock.

Optimus, come to the hangar quick!

I'm on my way old friend. In the mean time, have all Autobots return to base. The matrix of leadership showed me something that will forever change this universe.

Understood.

(walking through the hallway with Causeway and Elita1 in tow)

Optimus, what did the matrix showed you? Elita1 asked curiously while Causeway listened.

What it shown me is something that is equivalent to the matrix of leadership. A creature of pure possibility.

Wait, what?! You mean as in rival the Matrix of leadership? She asked while not believing what she heard.