chapter 6

The next morning.....

Going through the reports filed by agent Fowler and Ironhide. The leader of the Autobots sighed in annoyance at the details of from both parties.

In the autobot report, it states that Megatron seem to be missing in action while starscream seem to be in charge. The report also stated that the decepticons have been gaining certain resources beneath the crust of the earth in search for something.

Optimus gained a weary look at that info. Whatever it is, he has a feeling in his gut that somehow, it's dealing with Unicron.

From Fowler report, it would be no suprise at how much Jack cost the states he once lived in before he came back here. However, the good thing is the identification of the driver is unknown at the moment. But thanks to Fowler, Jack was crossed out of wanted list.

"It would seem Jack will have to be monitored at all times. I have a feeling Arcee will be thrilled" was the thought of the prime before looking at the time.

It's 8:30am.

Swiping away the documents, Optimus exited his Chambers and made his way to the main lobby.

Upon the entrance, he was met with his second in command and the medic.

Three minutes later the rest of the Autobots appeared from their Chambers.

So what's the announcement, Optimus? Questioned smokescreen while bulk head and an adult Miko approached.

Miko, the once loud, hot headed girl stood awaiting her orders. She now has medium size bcup breast wide hips to boot. Her hair is in bobcut style. She still rock the pink hair dye in her style. She's wearing a black tank top with army cargo's and boots. She is also demolition specialist of team prime.

It's because today we reintroduce one of our old comrade, finished Magnus for Prime.

At that, the Autobots went silent until wheeljack connected the dots.

You mean Jack is back? He asked in disbelief.

Wait, he's back?! Miko and bulkhead shouted at once.

Tailgate, ultramagnus, Shatter, Strongarm and Longarm wasn't surprised in the least due to them being the ones responsible for Jack's capture.

Looking at the quiet bots, Miko pointed at them accusingly. So you knew all along huh? That's why no one wanted to respond yesterday! Complained a fustrated Miko.

Guess something's die hard, thought everyone present.

Bumble bee arrived with Ralph, agent Fowler and June Fowler.

Okay, where is he? Where's my Jack? June asked in anticipation for not seeing her son in three years.

Ms Fowler, they should be coming any moment.

Hearing the footsteps in the hallway all optics were met with a blushing humanized windblade and Arcee while Jack sported a victory smirk as he walked between the two beautiful women.

Optimus, having being an adolcent once, already knew what occurred in Arcee's chamber.

Ratchet put two and two together before cursing under his breath while Elita1 smirked.

However, before anyone notice, Jack mother appeared in front of him with a bone rushing hug. Which nearly knocked him out, until Fowler came to the rescue.

While Fowler stopped June, Arcee checked on Jack.

Meanwhile Miko, Ralph and the rest of the Autobots were to stomped to move.