chapter 5

Young man do you realize how much trouble your in? I mean, look at the amount of damage you've cost the state! Just what were you thinking? Questioned Fowler.

Jack stayed silent while the Autobots all watched him with out blinking not once.

Umm can I get a lawyer?

This is not a joke, Jack! Fowler screamed while slamming the folders on the table in front of the young man.

Of course it isn't. By the way I haven't broke any cybertronian rules. Not did I violate the Autobots code of honor.

Besides, it's not like they could trace it to me. Even the files right here doesn't match me at all. It states that the name and person is unknown.

Even if the human didn't link it. But the fact remains that you were wreckless under my jurisdiction.

Jack, do you know what that means? Optimus asked.

I'm not going to even think about it, but I have a gut feeling I'm definitely not going to like this.

As of now, due to your actions with the your government's law and the violation of the autobot code. You will be punished accordingly.

You will be staying here with Arcee. When you're not at work or your other home, you'll be staying here, unless an autobot is with you.

Across from Arcee is strongarm, should she have a mission.

If we decide to let you leave, if Arcee and Strongarm are on a mission, Windblade will be watching you.

Should you continue to violate these terms, you will be detained as if you were a decepticon.

Am I clear, Jack? Questioned Optimus while giving Jack the stern stare.

Jack just stared at Optimus without emotion while on the inside he was kicking himself in the butt for not listening to his queen.

Sigh' crystal.

Optimus stern gaze reverted back to normal before speaking with Fowler.

Agent, we'll further discuss his penalty when everything is clear. We'll deal with the rest.

Understood.

Jack, please don't do anything to jeopardize your future. I can do only so much. Besides, it would be ashame for you to miss out on your twin siblings in eight months.

Wait, mom is pregnant?

Yep. Found out, this yesterday after visiting my parents.

I'm sure you've met a two of them. Does, Jolu sounds familiar?

Wait, as in slim Jo? Jack stated in
Recognition.

Yep, used to run with him back in the day. Sigh' goodtimes before I joined the force. Anyway, gotta report in.

Optimus I'll get back with you later.

Take care agent.

Jack, I'll see if I could break the news to June

After Fowler left, all optics turned to Jack who was still in shock of his mother pregnance.

Ahem' Jack?

Huh, Optimus you say something?

Arcee's chamber is modified for both of your uses. As of recently, there were a few more modifications due to her new form. I'm sure you have questions but that will wait for tomorrow.

Indeed Optimus, I think its getting late, it's almost 12am.

Agreed Ratchet, we will continue this discussion in the morning at 9. Until then, let us retire for the night.

Optimus, I'll stay and be on standby until the ultramagnus and Elita1 return along with the rest of the Autobots.

Very well old friend.

With that said, Optimus retired to his Chambers while Arcee lead  Jack from the front while Strongarm and Windblade flanked his rear.

After making it to his new home, he was greeted with a luxurious room. The bed is big enough to fit his black lion form two times over.

On the opposite corners, he see two showers, one for regular people while the other for six foot people.

Looking around, he notice a desk and lamppost along with blue and pink designs everywhere. Even with pictures of him and arachnid with knives stuck yo them.

Ummm, okay. So, when do I...

He couldn't finish his words as Arcee stripped out all of her clothes before grabbing a towel towards the shower.

Are you going stare or are you going to get cleaned? She stated while halting at the entrance as she looked over her shoulders at Jack.

Nah, already took a bath before coming here, so I'll just sleep on the floor.

Jack!

Alright, I'll shower after you.

No, your getting in with me since it's big enough for 2.

You know what, screw it. I'm coming, he said while undressing himself in front of Arcee.

His former guardian blushed at the sight of Jack stork form. Her eyes went from the lion tattoos to the golden emblem on his chest to his southern sword.

Catching herself, she quickly averted her gaze before starting the shower.

Soon Jack joined her, as the hot water relaxed their bodies.

After thirty minutes of soaking and bathing, both adults exited out of the shower before getting to their bed wear.

Jack wore a white tank top with red pajama pants. After getting dressed, he looked at Arcee only to blush.

Arcee was dressed in a small white-t with short blue booty shorts that hugged and showed her thicc buns.

Jack made sure he got a good glimpse before turning his head with a blush. Unknown to him, Arcee watched from a reflection of his eyes gazing her figure in satisfaction.

Looking at the time, she grabbed Jack's hand before making her way to the center of the bed.

Jacked eyes was glued to arcee's human rear the whole time until a snap got his attention.

Can you stop gazing, we have work to do in the morning. You can stare afterwards.

Umm, sure. Jack crawled to the center of the bed before getting pulled by Arcee.

By the way, you'd better explain why you did what did with arachnid first thing in the morning, got it? She demanded while squizing Jack a little.

(Damn woman has insane strength).

You have my word.

Good, she said while letting out a cute yawn before letting sleep overtake her.

Jack on the other hand smirked at how cute his former guardian look. Seeing Arcee snuggle against his chest, he let a genuine smile appear on his face before letting sleep overtake him.

After all, alot has happened today.