chapter 7(short)

Ummm Optimus sir? What exactly is the dark spark? Bulk head questioned while gaining everyone attention as they drove.

In order for you to understand the origins, you must got to the beginning.

"The matrix of leadership, formed by Primus himself. Grants the barrer the wisdom of the primes" finished Optimus before Jack continued after through the com link.

Where the matrix grants wisdom, the dark spark empowers it's host to bend the fabrics of the universe and the inhabitants to his will.

For every matter in the universe, there's an equal and a opposite. For every matter an antimatter.

With the decepticons.....

What is the meaning of this?! Why is Lockdown here? Starscream questioned while Megatron stared at the object for a moment before laughing.

What a very interesting conveniance.

Lord Megatron?

Set course for the crash site. Starscream, you and your Armada will make sure no one interfere from the sky while soundwave will cover the ground.

As you wish, Lord Megatron.

..... 30 minutes earlier......

"Planet earth. Home to the Autobots and decepticons. Last location of Optimus prime and Jack Darby" finished the bounty hunter as they approached the earth.

However, their systems picked up an incoming object moving 5x the speed they're moving at.

Sir, something approaching from behind us. And closing in, fast!

Steer the ship out of the way!

Just as they moved the ship to the side. A purple glowing object shot past them as it entered Earth's atmosphere.

"The Dark Spark. How interesting."

"Depart for earth at once! We cannot let this opportunity slip."

Lockdown sir? What was that?

Lockdown stared at his second in command before looking back at the earth.

It's the past come calling.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued......