chapter4

9:34pm....

Pull over! This is the police! Some one call back up! We have a racer that matches description of possible suspect!

Tsk" they're gonna have to do better than that if they want to catch me" he thought before hearing a familiar distinct motor
Sound.

Looking at his rear mirror, he spotted the familiar 350R police mustang. And it was closing in fast!

"Not on my watch" punching the gas, Jack quickly cut through traffic before coming to an intersection. Taking his foot off the gas, he tapped the breaks a couple of times before punching the gas a little causing him to drift in the intended lane. The cops however wasn't so happy, due to them nearly crashing or toppling over. Either way, that'll only increase the cost to state damage added to his bounty. The only thing Jack had in mind is to get rid of Long arm.

Cutting through traffic before hitting the highway with long arm trailing. Jack this time punched the gas fully as his Alt mustang rtr form reached 178mph and is steadily increasing.

"Dammit, this boy is more of a problem then he was with team Prime!" Is he supposed to be with Prime secret team? Questioned the veteran before contacting a friend of his. 

Tailgate do you copy?

I copy, I'm busy at the moment. What's up?

I need your assistance in a chase.

Okay, let's see....what in the blaze's?! Whoever you're chasing is going 200mph plus!

Exactly, which is why I need assistance! By the way, there wasn't anything on file stating Jack part of the underground racing.

Jack! Tailgate responded in shock.

Ofcourse it's Jack. He's been the one of the two I've been pursuing these last three years and look, he's the fifth no, third most wanted suspect with over 980,568$ bounty!

And what are the others?

You don't wanna know.

Okay, Shatter is on route to you now.

As long as she doesn't harm anyone in the process, then I'm good. Until then.... "Long arm, out".

It didn't take long for said former female Decepticon to aid the law enforcer.

So this is the subject who's been causing a ruckus? He's certainly not a pushover" she stated while watching Jack speed excessively.

Yes, Jack Darby is our primary target. Under the orders of Optimus, we're to retrieve him by force due to all the trouble he's been getting into these last few years.

"Then let's fulfill our part then" stated Shatter as she closed in on Jack.

Seeing the red helicopter narrowed in near him, he activated his EMP shockwave as it caused most of the Officers to halt, collide and crash their systems.

"Perfect!" Setting a quick route, Jack used his hydraulics and flew off the interstate into the nearby neighborhood. Seeing the name of the street, Jack knew exactly where he is. 

Going around the red corner store, he parked in the bushes behind store and transformed into the Acr Viper and drove off. 

While Jack took an alternate route to his destination, The law force system came back online. No one was injured, except the vehicles. 

Longarm and Shatter were however surprised, shocked, and very angry. That was before their scanners picked up a very feint energon signal heading towards another two energon signatures of their comrades.

Shatter, lets meet up at the site where Arcee and Strongarm are awaiting.

Understood. I'll see you later.

With Jack...... 

Appearing at his secret hideout. He reverted back to his original form before noticing a beacon on his arm. Quickly pulling it off and through it in a random direction before stepping through the hand built space bridge to his safe house. However, he was met with a gun to his forehead and his neck by two beautiful young woman who look to be around his age. But he knew better and he know who they are. He then heard another female voice from above reporting his capture.

(Secret hideout on the other side of the ground bridge.)

)

Been awhile, Hasn't it jack? Spoke the woman with brown short hair while sporting a pink strip. 

Oh its been a while alright.  Breaking several laws in the mist of it is unacceptable. 

"You have the right to remain silent".

Next came an Asian woman dressed in a modern combat uniform. she has long black hair with blue streaks in it while sporting red eye shadow like that of the ancient chinese dynasties.

 she has long black hair with blue streaks in it while sporting red eye shadow like that of the ancient chinese dynasties

Lets see, Strongarm the enforcer. Arcee the stealth. And lastly Windblade, the assassin. The only thing he could think off was Optimus getting fed up with his misbehavior.

"Crap!" Jack thought as he knew he was busted.