chapter3

6 years later........

***Dream land***

A white mobile suite with three shields was flying in the void before it transformed as its green phsyco frame resonated its beauty. Suddenly it stopped and looked at him. It begin glowing before its pshyco frame crystallized. With a wave of its hand, Jack woke up. 

Looking at the time, he notice its five in the morning, looking outside he see it's dark as always

Looking at the time, he notice its five in the morning, looking outside he see it's dark as always. He would've got up right away if it weren't for his Queen servicing his sword expertly.

Raising her head up, Jack was able to see Arachnid wearing her purple and yellow custom hand made kimono with web designs in it. She has the top part of it open a little while the purple Energon crystal necklace sat between her breast. Her purple luscious lips smirked viciously while matching her purple eyes and makeup as she gave Jack an eye wink before servicing Jack once more.

 Her purple luscious lips smirked viciously while matching her purple eyes and makeup as she gave Jack an eye wink before servicing Jack once more

***6 years ago***Flashback***

After flying away from MECH's destroyed base, Jack landed in a forest.

Not long after he landed, spiderwebs pinned him down before Arachnid appeared.

Of course he could've broke free, but for some reason he couldn't tear his eyes away from the pink optics before his eyes landed on the familiar crest on the female's chest.

Both crests on the pair glowed yellow while making them both moan.

Jack optics blazed red before quickly snapping out of his webbed bindings before pining Arachnia as his mask opened while revealing his face.

Seeing his face, the spiderqueen smirked before removing her chest armor as two enormous orbs made itself known to the world.

Jack red optics were glued to the largest set of breast he's ever seen. That was before both of Arachnia's hands grabbed his face and smashed her lips on his.

As the minutes turn to hours, neither mech wanted to stop what they were doing due it being their first time with each other.

While all this was happening, Predaqueen watched in curiosity with a blush as she witnessed the Spiderqueen known as arachnia submitted to her king as he continued to plow into her relentlessly.