Ch.4

3rd Person P.O.V

    "Next time watch where you're fucking going you phone charger!!" Bakugou grumbles trying to get a coffee stain out of the jacket he was wearing."Sorry dude I was just paying no attention, Sero was talking to me about something." Kaminari waves his hands with a closed eye smile.

    "Tch, better hope coffee stains get out or you fucking owe me a new ass jacket." Bakugou says grabbing more napkins."Here, let me help you!"Kirishima says grinning as he grabs some of the napkins Bakugou was holding. Kirishima tries to wipe off the stain but doing so he felt Bakugou's abs. He stopped and blushed."Hehe well.. uh looks like the stain isn't coming off! I'll go throw these out!" He stormed over to the trashcan and came back to sit down and start a conversation again."Soo Mina do you have anyone thats catched your eye recently?" Kaminari says before Kirishima can say anything."Nah, no one recently." She answered back opening the straw she had."So, Bakugou any ladies come your way recently?" Oh no. Kirishima knew where she was going with this." Fuck, no." He replied unfazed

Mina looks down and fiddles with her straw."How about guys??" She says looking up. Bakugou snickers. "I'm not some fag." Kirishima's heart dropped. That hurt so bad. 'What did I expect? No one could love a failure like me.' He could feel his eyes watering." Hey,um guys i'm going to go outside for a seCoNd."His voice cracked at the end he cursed in his head and sped out to behind the coffee shop,in the alleyway where there was a bench. He sat down and looked at his feet.He heard footsteps coming his way but didn't care to look up.

"Oi, shit hair what the fuck was that?"  Bakugou said with his hands in his pockets."It was nothing I just wanted some fresh air."Kirishima said with the best fake grin he could try to pull off.He hoped Bakugou wouldn't see through it."Kirishima. What's wrong?"Bakugou sounded more annoyed. Kirishima felt even worse hearing Bakugou say his name. He couldn't hold it in anymore. He started sobbing right then and there. Bakugou didn't know how to comfort him he walked closer to Kirishima to sit next to him but was interupted when he heard,"Can you just go?" Bakugou was annoyed. " What the fuck?You won't tell me what's going on, you start crying out of nowhere, and now you want me to leave? What the fuck is it?!" Kirishima didn't even care to hide it anymore. "It's because I like you! Since the beginning of the year!" Kirishima looked up to see a reaction, and to his horror Bakugou was just silent slowly backing up."B-but it doesn't change anything we can still be friends."Kirishima loudly whispered. Bakugou was backing up faster still silent."W-wait!" Kirishima was on the floor now. Bakugou looked down for a split second then turn and ran.

He ran and left kirishima crying on the floor