Ch.5

Kirishima's P.O.V

    I just sat there,crying. It started raining, but I stayed sitting right where I was, dazing off thinking about what I should have done and shouldn't have. I felt arms wrap around me. I didn't even  have to look to know it was Mina. I silently cursed before I returned her hug and sobbed into her shoulder.

Time skip to later that day~

3rd person P.O.V

        Kirishima stumbled into his dorm room and locked his door behind him. He stared down at the floor for a while  before turning on his lamp and flopping on his bed. He took his phone out and texted Mina

Me: Could you bring that ice cream over now?

                                                                                             Mina: Yeah, you ok kiri? 

Me: Sure 

                                                                                            Mina: Ok,:( i'm coming over see ya in 10

Kirishima layed in his bed and looked up at the ceiling.

'Faggot, Weakling, burden, selfish,Kill yourself, finally make your father proud, bastard child, KILL yourself.KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF-'

"SHUT UP!!" Kirishima's screamed the voices in his head  were getting louder. Kirishima only knew one way for them to go away. His skin started to itch. 

Kirishima's P.O.V

  My skin started to itch and I started to scratch my forearms I got up and went into my closet where I kept a tiny safe. I crouched down and looked at the lock on the front. Remembering I needed a key panic started to take over me.'Where's the key??? God dammit. I know it has to be somewhere in here.....AH. I left it in thatboxwithallmyoldstufffromalongtimeago.'I scrambled for my box that was on the top shelf finally reaching it after I stood on top of my crocs and pulled it down. I ripped it open and pulled all the contents out finally finding the key at the bottom. I looked at it for a second and then opened the safe. I pulled out a ziploc bag with razors in it and my eyes widened as I remembered all the times I'd have used them. I looked at one of my old scars.

'226th cut'