Ch.8

Kirishima's P.O.V

  " Kiri, you've been so good." Mina says re-wrapping my arms. " This stuff is addicting and you know that...." Mina says finally finishing.' I'm such a burden to everyone' I thought. " Thanks Mina." Mina gives me a look saying 'where are the razors'. I sigh. " The razors are..are um, I'll go get them." I say getting up and heading to my closet. I go to the corner where I slit my arms and grabbed one razor, leaving and hiding the rest, saving them for later :3. Walking back out I give her the bloody razor and she narrows her eyes at me.

" CAn wE WaTcH a ShOw NoW?!" I say trying to quickly change the subject. Mina sighs and puts the razor in a Ziploc bag." Ok, kiri" she says grabbing cotton candy ice cream. " Mina, do you think I ruined things between me and Bakugou? I say eyeing the ice cream." Kiri, it depends on him, and if you did it's not your fault, ok? It's his for being a dickweed, and it's his loss for losing the chance to be friends with the best boi." Mina says looking at the ice cream while eating it.

    " Best boi? Mina, you have been spending WAY too much time with Kaminari." Mina laughs, and for a second I forget about all my problems." No such thing, you beautiful sun-of-a-child." Mina says petting my hair down which eventually loosens the gel, so my hair is now down. Mina grabs the remote to my T.V. " Whadya wanna watch- OH MY GOD!!" Mina says screaming. " WHAT?!" I say screaming." FRIENDS IS ON NETFLIX!!!" Mina yells looking back at me."WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR PUT IT ON!!!! I say snatching the remote and pressing play.

Time skip to 1 episode later~

" Oh my godddd, Jennifer Aniston was so frikinn hot back thennn." Mina says nomin the ice cream, still." I pass." I say. " That's only because your as straight as a bended fucking ruler." Mina says laughing.

   I laugh and take a scoop of ice cream. Even in my saddest times she still makes me laugh." Hey Mina?" I ask. " Yeah?" She says still facing away from me, looking at the T.V. " Thankyou. For putting up with my problems." I say looking away from the T.V.

" Your problems are mine too my dear child :3"

OOOOOO I posteddddddd anotherrrrrrr

Bye :3

----  Author-Sama <3