Ch.12

Kirishima's P.O.V

  I take a shower, since I woke up feeling disgusting. I wrap the towel around my waist as I walked into my closet. I put on some random gym clothes and searched my room to see if I was missing anything. Phone, Headphones, keys, got it. Walking through the dorms, down the stairs, and out I was feeling kind of emotionless. I didn't know whether to cry, yell, or feel calm, but it's whatever. Opening the door I'm hit with a wave of chilly air. 'It was literally raining yesterday, shouldn't it be humid?' I thought. The sky was still a raven blue, so the post lamps were still on.

  I started running slowly, then progressively got faster. I ran outside till' the sky was becoming a shade of orange. Headed back to the dorms, took another shower and got ready for school. To be honest, I wasn't really in the mood to try, at all. So I left my hair down. My eyelids were becoming darker, I looked like Aizawa sensei(lol). I looked down at my phone and picked up, 8:00. I sigh and start heading downstairs thinking about a certain blonde. 'Am I ugly? Am I annoying? Am I not good enough? Am I weak? Am I stupid? Am I disgusting?'. I thought. I laughed to myself. He probably didn't even like guys that way.

Walking through the hallways looking at my feet I wondered if things would go back to normal and we can act as if it never happen-. I stopped and realized I'm at the classroom door. "HEYYY KIRI!". I know who's voice that is. "Hey Mina!". I say waving and putting on a fake grin, but remembering there is no point since I look like a 2009 emo. " Kiri......" She said examining me. I waited for it the pity. 

       " PFTT You look like shit!" She said ruffling my hair. Half of me was grateful for no use of pity, and the other half was annoyed at the previous remark. " Well why are we still standing here?? Let's head inside." She said and pushed open the door. Immediately, like a reflex I look down at my feet and stand in front of Mina's desk so I won't have to go to my desk first, knowing Bakugou was there. Really unmanly, I know but- just looking at him would probably make me burst into tears, very dramatic but I could've ruined a friendship. I watch as Sero and Kaminari walk into the classroom and come towards Mina and I's way.