CHAPTER 2

Ariana's Pov

He has changed a lot, he became more muscular and taller in my eyes. When he said he found me, I didn't respond, just looked at him and turned my head and said "Thank you for coming, I will be representing Mr Stiles Stilnski, unfortunately has some Family issues to solve. So shall we begin"

Three hours of meeting with and his board of directors which consist of his two younger brothers Eric and Liam and some old men, I packed my things, shook hands the men Except Xavier and his brothers and was preparing to leave.
It was like they saved their self for the last but I been me ignored them and was about to leave when he stopped me "We need to talk" he said. "There is nothing to talk about Mr Greyson" I said. "Stop with the formularies and stop pretending you don't know me" he said angrily " look am sorry for what happened I ............ He didn't get to finish his words as his two younger brothers interrupted us "Hi Ari, its been a long time, like really long time" said Eric, " you've changed a lot " Liam said anyways hope we would get to catch up for what's you've been doing in the last five years" Eric said putting his arms around me.
Eric and I are just close, let's just say he's like the annoying brother I had like My twin Jason.

            I didn't get to reply cause my three kids barged into the conference room screaming "Mummy Mummy am hungry" Mason said. "Mama I want Pizza" said Lisa, "Mummy I want anything as long as it delicious and don't have anything bad on it " Miles said. I just hugged them and said " hope you guys were good for your teachers"? "We were" they all said unison smiling apart from Lisa whose head is down, and then I knew something was wrong.
    Whenever they said the same thing unison, smiling especially the boys, they have done something wrong. "Mummy who are they" Lisa asked; I looked and remembered that Xavier and his Brothers are still here looking at my Kids. " They are business client Uncle Stiles wants to partner with. Wow the big sure look like us" Miles said. Ehm go to the office, there is food at the table" I said to shut them up and at the mention of food they left and that's when Xavier decided to break the silence " They are Mine". "No they're not " I said screaming, "with the way you screamed, they are mine" he said calmly. " Look, yours or not you are never getting them" I said angrily.
  "You just proved your point that they are mine, even our son confirmed it" he said. "He's not your son, he's my son, my son" I screamed angrily, "Okay you guys should keep it down, calm down and talk this out" Liam said.

       "Mummy" Lisa called and everyone turned to her "can we go now" she said " yeah can we go now cause am hungry" mason whined " mason you're always hungry and besides we just ate" miles said hitting his head "Miles don't hit your brother on his head and let's go" I said carrying Lisa.
"What about them" she asked, "they were just leaving, weren't you" I said daring him to say a thing.
"Well we can't leave without knowing your names, what your names"? He asked point at them "Lisa" "Mason" miles took longer to answer and by scanning him from head to toe and asked "why do you want to know our names when we don't even know yours and besides Mummy said no talking to Strangers"     

       "Well am not a Stranger to you guys so are my brothers,we...... Miles interrupted which Xavier hate "But we Just met" "yes we just met but am...... I gave him the "do not tell them look" a good friend of your mother" he said "then why are we just seeing you guys now because we've not seen you guys before cause I know all my Mum's friends, even the guys and your face looks Familiar" miles said then he's eyes send wide as he remembered something and said " are you my Dad?" he asked angrily "Well he's not, you just met him he not, okay let's go now"! I said stammering and drag the kids out of the room.

           I can't believe miles did that, asking questions and interrupting him which Xavier hates. I tried not to laugh at the memory of cause he looked like someone who just got questioned by the girlfriend's dad on his intentions with his daughter.
I took them to the beach which was luckily not crowded and thankfully no paparazzi to disturb us , the kids ate and played while I think of the next thing to do about Xavier cause I know he won't go down without a fight.
      I can't believe am in love with him and still want to jump his bones after all these years . I signs cause next week Monday we will meet again and any other time since he finalized the deal with stiles and Stiles company is next to mine. I watched the kids play as I prepare for the dreadful weeks to come.

So pls tell me if its too short for your liking cause I do like short novels and pls let me your opinion on this. I may not update next week because i will be busy with school cause I just resumed in the University. Thank you and I hope you like it😘😘😘