Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

ARIANA'S POV

"Mummy can we go now"? My son Miles asked, no we cant cause I have work to do, "but mummy you promised" my other son Mason said, that was when I thought u guys dont have school today, but your teacher called me this morning saying the holiday has been called off. "But mummy she said there was no school today my daughter" Lisa said, well she apologized for that the inconvenience. Yes I have three kids, actually triplet. Their Father Xavier Greyson was my first love and last before he broke my heart and left me pregnant. Miles and Mason are identical with their fathers look but has my hair and eyes while Lisa has my look but her fathers hair and eyes. The three of them reminds me of their Dad. They do ask of their dad but whenever I do bust out crying like am very emotional. So they got the memo and stop asking. It been 4yrs now and my company and orphanage homes all over the world has grown bigger now. Yes I have a company named BELLEZZA DELLA MODA Company{ FASHION BEAUTY}. I met him through a business party i was forced to go to with my Older Brother Alexander. He was wearing a tuxedo, and looking handsome as ever........... Mummy!! Miles screamed" what? you were thinking again. Anyways we would go after you guys at back from school. Uncle Max is gonna pick you guys from school and bring to Uncle Stiles Company, ok. SO we'll go from there. he kids nodded and I took them to school.

When I got to the Company, Stilinski Technology, I went strait to inside the elevator and pressed floor 38. I got there and went strait to the conference room. Miss Gilbert good morning, " sally, Stiles personal Assistant greeted" oh and there are here " she said" I sat down at the head table and asked , "who are we waiting for ?" "We are waiting for the client Greyson Enterprises , they are actually the top company in the country and almost the world and the owner is a billionaire" said sally. The client came in and it was like the whole place stopped. He was here, he was the one which we've been expecting? I will kill Stiles for lying, he knew that's why he begged me to fill in for Him and lied it was a family emergency. Xavier came near me and said " I found you"...............

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK, LET ME KNW AND SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. IT SHORT AND SIMPLE. THANK YOU AND HOPE YOU ENJOY READING IT.