CHAPTER 6

ARIANNA'S POV

Me: is she ok I asked pacing around, Xavier must have seen my mood because he stood up asking me whats wrong but I did not answer

Stiles: shes fine and is sleeping now but just call the doctor to check her

Me: ok the doctor would be here before you reach here, bye and hanged up.

"Martha please call the doctor to come quick" I said crying, "Whats wrong?" she asked worried "Lisa vomited blood cause she ate peanut, but she was not allergic before why now" I shouted crying. "Let me call my doctor he can help" he said bringing out his phone "Martha has called our doctor and hes on his way here" I said stopping him but him been Xavier played deaf called the doctor while I rushed outside to wait for them.

The doctors came before they arrived and prepare the necessary equipment in my room cause I told them too since I want her near me and then heard the car coming in, and waited for them to reach the drive way before opening the car door and quickly took Lisa who's clothes were filed with blood and was burning up while Martha took miles and mason who were freaking out inside the house.

But his doctor took her away from me and went to my room with me trailing behind them then Xavier came and hugged me, saying she would be ok while I was still crying. We stood there for about five minutes before I realized what I was doing and pushed him away.

I went to the kitchen to distract myself by making chicken soup for her since she loves it. I brought out the ingredients needed and started making it when Xavier doctor who still I dont know his name came inside with him trailing behind the doctor.

"Shes gonna be ok, just that shes allergic to peanut and that made her to vomit blood, so all she needs now is rest and to stay away from peanut or anything made from it and she'll be alright" the doctor says while Xavier listened attentively "but she was never allergic to anything and is not picky with food only my sons are, and both of them are allergic to vinegar, cat and peanuts even me too" I said "the body changes as she grows but the allergies stays so you should be very careful around them and even in a restaurant and Ill give you the drugs to give her, both are 1 three times daily" he said "thank you doctor.... "James" he said "Doctor James" "no problem Donna" and he left "but my name is Arianna not Donna" I shouted for him to hear but he played deaf.

"Donna is a sign of respect to the boss lady, he doesnt know you but know you are the boss woman, so and my doctor are on first name base" he said felling irritated. "Its not bad to know the name of the doctor who is treating my baby girl" I said rolling my eyes. "Dont roll your eyes at me "he said "or what? You will pull my eyes out?" I said challenging him, we did eye contest for a minute before I broke it and left the kitchen to check on Lisa who was still asleep in my room.

When I got to my room, she was truly still sleeping and had a needle stock to her skin while collecting drip, I checked her temperature and saw that it has gone down to normal, and then left the room only to hear Miles questioning Xavier.

Miles: Who are you and what are you doing in our house

Xavier: am a friend of your mother and I came for business ...... Miles doesnt let him finish

Miles: "that doesnt mean you can stay here cause I know you have the money to get your own house and no one or any guy comes to my mums house unless family and friends, wait you are the man we met at Uncle Stiles company and you are my Daddy ,he said scowling I dont like you" and he left leaving Xavier and the guards shocked cause no one dare interrupt their boss. Xavier was fascinated about miles and even his eyes are unique color of blue and green, both parents eye, he smiled cause girls are gonna be after him with that eyes.

"I see you had a chat with Miles" I said coming down from the stairs and went directly to the kitchen to see Martha serving the chicken soup in a warmer.

"Why does he hate me?"he asked "Miles is not friendly to anyone apart from family, Mason is the one who is and it takes a great thing for Miles to like you and for you to please him, so dont think by buying him toys would make him like you" I said "but he knows am his dad so am family, I dont need my kids to hate me for more reason" he said frustrated.
"The reason why I hate you is because you made my Mummy cry" Miles said resting on the wall.

Miles thinking and talking is of a ten year old but he's four, same goes to mason and Lisa . Please vote and comment. Thank you 😊
Matilda