Chapter 10

ARIANNA POV
     I took mason with me to the grocery store to get food and somethings we were lacking at home since we were running out of them, then bought some ingredients for an Italian dish tonight.

   We took more time than expected in getting things for them. We went to another store for music instrument to pick up miles new customize violin before going home.

 We went to another store for music instrument to pick up miles new customize violin before going home

    It was already 7pm when we got home. I put the stuff in the fridge and asked Martha to prepare the food,went upstairs to drop the violin inside my closet,and went to take a shower.

   I came out of the bathroom with a towel only to find Xavier on my bed looking at the picture frame of me and the kids when we went to South Korea with my Family last year for Christmas.

    "What are you doing here" I asked and the bastard was checking me out while I held the towel tightly.

"I came to talk" he said still checking me out. "You know my eyes are right here" I said pointing to my eyes scowling

"I want you and the kids to move in with me" he said looking at me in the eyes "are you asking me or telling me" I said with a scow on my face

"I'm telling you" he said smirking, "bullshit,we are not moving in with you" "like I said, I was only telling you and if you don't want to then you can kiss your father's company goodbye" he said.

  "Are you threaten me? and may I remind you that you took me in replacement of the money he owned you, so don't tell me to move in with you cause am not and I have a say in this" I said going to the closet to change since am still on towel.

   Thank God he did not follow me and watched me changing cause God knows I would break his head. I changed into a booty short and a big T-shirt which I stole from Jason my twin brother,went out and he was still there.

"Whose shirt is that and go change cause this house is full of men" he said coming closer. "It's none of your business and no am not changing". "You were the one who brought the men in uninvited so that's not my problem" I said going out of the room but before I could leave, he pulled me back and his hands were on my hips

   "I know you still want me, it's in your eyes, give me a chance to be your man and a better Father to our children" he said putting his face on my neck while his hands were dangerously close to my ass.

  And he did it, he kissed me right on the lips, I don't know what happened but i kissed him back and was roaming his hair with my hands, there were sparks running through my skin as we touch, my hands then went to his defined chest while his hands were firmly on my ass griping it, making me moan in pleasure giving him the chance to explore my mouth more, we were like this for some minutes.

I realized what I was doing then pushed him away, he looked pissed and hurt "why did you do that" he asked "cause I want to, and I don't want anything to do with you, you can have custody of the kids but not a full one, but you are not having me again" I said

    "You clearly know that it's not healthy for both parents to be separated right" he said looking at me
"Well I've being doing it since they were born cause you were never in the picture since you rejected them, believed an outsider over me, so it's you who is not healthy for the kids"

"The kiss was a mistake, so please stop making moves on me cause it's make me feel uncomfortable and I have a boyfriend who I love" I said looking at him dead in the eyes.

"Who is he, and tell me you did not fuck him" he said angrily "it's none of your business, so please mind your business while you are here" I said pissed

"So you bring your boyfriend to your house with the kids around" he said raising his voice "and like I said it's not your business and don't raise your voice at me ever again asshole" I said matching my voice with his.

   "What did you just call me" he said deadly coming close while I was moving back.
"I said asshole bastard" I said adding to the fire while looking at him, to be honest am scared of my pants right now but won't let him know that.

    He chuckles darkly and said "looks like you've grown wings in talking to me like that, looks like I have to remind you again of who you are talking to" he said blocking my way with both hands then brought his face close to mine "am not your girlfriend, fiancé nor your wife or whores that you would order around" I said pushing him away

   "The girl you did that too was long gone after you throw me out of your life, this is a new me and am not gonna let you ride me like you use too, so get that into your thick skull" I said angrily then opened the door to walk out but looked at him and saw that he was in his own thought.

   I went downstairs into the kitchen and found out food was ready and let's just say it was much. Italian dishes of the ones I know nothing about with pancakes for the boys which they love having at night like me, and many others. She already gave the guards their foods and she has already eaten except for me, the kids and Xavier.

  I checked the time and saw that it was nine pm, wow I wonder how much I spent upstairs taking shower and the make out session with Xavier.

He came down to the dinning area, am sure Martha went to call him down for dinner. We sat down and began eating in silence.

    Xavier broke the silence after he was done eating "meet me in my company on Friday night to talk about your Father's money and to sign some deal and good luck with your presentation on Monday" he said and left to his room which was next to mine.

I can't remember when he brought his bags and who prepared the room next to mine for him. "Thank you mummy" the kids even Lisa said the same time, then left after drinking their milk.

I took the dishes to the kitchen, washed them while Martha cleaned the table,and went to bed after persuading her to go to bed.

After I was done, I went to my room after checking the boys, went to my room which Lisa was sleeping in and gave her the drugs, then went to bed with Lisa cuddling me. I was knocked out as soon as my head hit the pillow not realizing how tired I was.

Arianna's closet above.

Sorry for the late update, I was too lazy to update😫 so please don't expect it every time but I will try my best to keep updating. So this story can now be found on Inkitt with the name matilda_elick.
Thanks for the love, keep voting and commenting.
                Thanks a lot
                     xoxo Matilda