CHAPTER 11

ARIANNA POV

Monday came quickly with Xavier no longer in my house yay, he left early this morning but most of his guards are still here roaming the house. I got dressed in a tight gown with pink, navy blue and white strips on and paired it with a navy blue blazer, with a navy blue plump and a light pink bag 

 I got dressed in a tight gown with pink, navy blue and white strips on and paired it with a navy blue blazer, with a navy blue plump and a light pink bag 

then packed my hair in a ponytail. I added a nude eye shadow and a lip gloss. I took a mirror picture with the hashtag mondaymorning then checked out my ass and of course it looks good and bigger in it.

I went downstairs for breakfast and found the kids already in their uniform for school except Nate who is not yet back from his vacation with Nona. I hoped he is getting his classes and assignment online. I got a call from him this morning that hes on his way home and did not tell the kids cause I want it to be a surprise cause they wont go to school anymore if they found out hes coming today.

Nate or Nathan is my son who I adopted five years ago before I found out I was pregnant with the triplet then I was almost 20yrs old, I gave birth to the kids a week before my birthday. I found Nate on the street begging on the street with torn and dirty clothes on. I asked him where his parent were and he told me they were never coming back and started crying.

I took him to a restaurant, bought his meal with a bottle water and watched him eat like he hasnt eaten for months. After he was done, I took him with me, bought new clothes, shoes and everything a kid wanted and made investigation about him and found out hi parent died in a fire that broke out in their apartment on his birthday which was suppose to be a surprise for him but it was a surprise death.

His Mother was pregnant with his sister but died due to the fire. I cried for him, imagine people who wised you happy birthday the morning before going to school then come home only to find your house on fire and your parent dead. Poor Nate ran away when the child service came cause according to source his relatives do abuse him whenever he spent the weekends with them. Short long story I had to put a restraining order against them with the help of the court. Nate was on the streets homeless for two weeks before I found him and adopted him and now hes an actor showing on movies and magazines and even signing endorsed deals not before asking for my help.

I cant wait to see him, hes been gone for two months and now hes coming home, cant wait to see the look on the kids face when they see him. I ate breakfast and took the kids to school not before reminding Miles and Mason not to get into a fight, kissed them goodbye and left for Stiles Company.

You must be wondering who is taking care of my company, well its my annoying twin brother Jason. I got to the company and went straight to the conference room which was the 38floor. I got there just in time before the board members, Xavier and his brothers Eric and Liam again. The presentation took three hours with Xavier making me uncomfortable. After the presentation he signed the deal with Stilniski Technology. I left the company then went home because I dont want to talk to Xavier or see him since things are awkward between us.

I got home in time and changed into a casual outfit of a pencil jeans and a t-shirt not before taing a shower and made a sandwich for myself and the kids. I took my sandwich and a orange juice from the fridge then went to the living room, turn on the tv and started eating. While eating my Phone went off, I picked it and saw it was from Ryan

Me: miss me already I said smiling, I really missed him

Ryan: I know you missed me but right now we got a problem, I need your help cause Elenas water just broke in the restaurant and am freaking out, am having a baby

Me: just calm down take a deep breath and take her to the hospital before she kills you and push the baby in public

Ryan: we are on our to the hospital this moment so when we get there Ill let you know ok

And the phone went off, Ryan was the guy who helped me five years ago during the accident that made me almost lose my life and my babies, if not for him my babies would have been dead even before coming onto the world and I would have been dead too, I owe him a lot.

I got a text from Ryan, its the name of the hospital they were in. I left the house with my brand new canon camera well since the boys broke the old. I drove to the hospital not before calling Kira and told her the news so she will get the kids from school. On getting there, she was still in Labour while it looks like Ryan was the one pushing the baby out cause he fainted again even when this was his second child. I just laughed and took a picture of him to make fun of later. Thirty minutes later Kara Constance Smith was born. Both families came, so I let after bonding with the baby I went to pick to pick Nate from he airport. I got to the airport just in time for his flight to arrive. I hugged him when I saw him Mum cant breath Nate said which made me released him Ive really missed him and yes he started calling me mum when he turned 11 youve grown tall I said it was just a few months and Its not up to five months he said anyways lets go before the paparazzi comes and we left the airport and went straight home telling what happened on his absence.

We got home, Kiras car was packed seems like she stayed after dropping the kids home. The kids ran out to Nate, hugging him and totally ignoring me. I took Nates travelling box to his room upstairs because I knew he wont be doing that soon since hes having a reunion with his siblings.

I heard Xavier came back Kira said entering the room yea he did, I was shocked when I saw him at the company and even at my house, he called me early morning threatening to kill Vincent if he doesnt open the gate for him and he spent the night here but left the next day morning after I turned him down I said putting Nates clothes in his closet I bet he was angry when he found out about them she said oh yes he was and was even shocked, just that Miles doesnt like him a bit I said Miles doesnt like any guy that is not family or family friends especially the ones he never met, I wished I could see the look on Xaviers face when Miles turned him off Kira said giggling. I dont like was disrespecting him, no matter what hes still his father, it hurt me so bad, I dont want them to hate each other or Miles to hate his father well he would have to prove it that he can be a better Father to them and how are you sure he wants you for you and not for the kids, he might be sorry for what he did but does he still loves you or not, you dont know if he still loves you or not keeping you in the dark because he wants the kids, not to forget an heir to his business Kira said making me think of what she just said.

All I wanted was an apology, not just the word sorry but he has to prove it that hes sorry and I want him to suffer for what he put me through but I pray I should able to control myself around him.

So I got my glasses and now I could update so sorry for the late update. So guys guys the private chapters for this book would be some where else because I have some underage kids here, e.g my younger sister who is just 13 and my niece who are also underage so there's gonna be a private chapters for them but let me know your opinion first about it and I have another book coming up. It tittle "Jason". Thank you and please keep voting and keep the comments popping😊.

Thank you

xoxo Matilda💝