Chapter 8

ARIANNA POV
"So you will play hide and seek with me, car race and give me a piggyback ride" she asked giving him the puppy eyes as he dressed her "yes I will" he said with a smile on his face not knowing what he had got himself into "yay" she said happily raise her hands up.
He was done dressing her and was now drying her long black hair he took from him when I told her am feeding her and she refused saying" daddy will feed me" I agreed and gave Xavier the flax for the food "so the drugs are in my cabinet, so once she's done eating, give it to her, one three times daily, am going to make lunch" I said and left.

When I got to the kitchen Martha has already made the lunch for 50 people plus the pancakes for Xavier and the kids minus Lisa cause they love it even if it's for lunch or dinner, then chicken sandwich, spaghetti sauce and meatballs. "Martha the food is too much for just the six of us plus Vincent" I said " Won't you feed the guards" she asked raising an eyebrow "oh" "yeah just help me take the food to the guards" she said putting it in the trolley and we both took the food and a bottle of water to the guards and they thanked us for the food.

I took Xavier's spaghetti sauces and meatballs with a chicken sandwich for Lisa and the boys. When I got to my room, I met Xavier sitting on the floor Indian style with mason playing chess, they were so engrossed with the game to even notice my presence and was watching them until Lisa who was busy with Xavier's phone, playing games broke the silence.
"Mummy" she said hugging me "how are you feeling now" I asked while crying her to the bed and set her down "am feeling fine now" she said happily "mummy do you know that daddy and I took pictures on his phone, even with mason" she said excitedly "really I would love to see it" I said smiling and she rushed to get her Father's phone from the bed.
Even with us talking they still didn't pay attention to us and from the look of it Xavier was winning the game while mason was scowling.

Lisa gave me the phone and sat beside me while eating the sandwich, I opened the phones and tried the password I was remembered and was surprised my name was still his password after 5years and went to his photos then saw many he took with with mason and Lisa, some were cute, beautiful and even funny.
I snapped both of us and then snapped them unknowingly to them and called their names, as soon as they turned I snapped them.
"Why did you do that" Xavier asked "you guys looked cute and didn't even noticed me when I entered the room, checked on Lisa and the photos she was rambling about and even gave her much" I said.

At the mention of lunch Mason jumped and ran to me, cause mason and food are one. Mason came to me like a desperate kid waiting for candy and took the spaghetti and meatballs and the sandwich then started eating.
"The spaghetti is for your Father" I said, he pouted and said "am already eating it". I sign and went down stairs to the kitchen to another spaghetti and meatballs for Xavier with orange juice and the juice box for the kids. I served the food and put it in the trolley with the juice and the juice box,then went to the room.

I gave Xavier his food and his orange juice which he said thank you for, then gave Lisa and Mason their juice box them proceed to the boys room where miles was. I entered the room and saw miles with a picture game of i and his Father looking at it .
"You know what you did back there was very rude, you disrespected your Father and that's not what I taught you" I said sitting on his bed " he don't deserve you mummy, what if he hurts you again, he made you cry before" miles said "that's why he came back, he has been looking for me and you guys, he wants to correct his mistakes, he want you guys back" I said "but mummy I don't like him, I hate him" he said with anger.

I gasp " Miles don't say that about your father, you don't hate him, you just don't like him, you don't like any guy that comes visiting apart from family and my friends from College.

"Look Miles I want you to be happy, I know you miss him, why can't you give him a chance, I don't want you to have an issue with him, I want you guys to have that father and son relationship, I want that bond, the unconditional love a father and a child has, even Nonna, she would be disappointed in you after hearing that you hate your father. So please for me miles, give him a chance" I said
"And if he hurts you?" He asked " no one is perfect miles, people make mistakes every time even me, Martha and everyone, you can even ask the guards ok so please am begging you" i said
" ok mummy for you now please stop crying" he said wiping the tears I don't even know was on my cheeks, I will give him a chance" he said smiling "thank you" I said hugging him and kissed his cheeks smiling.

Yesterday was my 21st birthday 17th of June, I feel so happy for the wishes, Thank you so much😊. That's it's for this week, I will upload the characters before the next two chapters.
Thank you for your love, keeping voting and keep the comments coming 😘