Chapter 3

Ariana POV
Saturday got me thinking of seeing him again on Monday. I woke the kids, bath and dressed them up for the outing with Stiles and Bella, then made breakfast for us.

"Mummy let's go" miles said impatiently just like his Father. "You boys are staying in the back seat, we don't want what happened last week to repeat itself" I said.

They broke the car window while playing catch inside the car and mistakenly pushed the car gear to driving, letting the car to move while I went to take my phone inside since I forgot it.

I came back only to find my car missing from its spot and was moving fast that I actually peed my pant screaming for help and running after the car.

My hot neighbor Ryan woods came to my rescue by using his 2018 hummer jeep to block my car from reaching the high way while the kids were screaming and crying their eyes out since there was no one driving d car and it was moving.

Damage was made in my car and his but he took care of it. Turned out that the kids were not only playing catch was was doing excursion in my car and mistakenly touch the gear when I told them not to touch anything.
They are still serving their punishment cause they were grounded for 2weeks.

I drove the car to Stiles and Bella's home. Stiles is my best friend from college so was his wife. Everyone thought we were gonna end up together cause we were so close but we didn't, we just laughed and continued with our life.

They had a son Michael who is 5 years old who I always call my future husband because he has a huge crush on me his god mother and my name was his first word which is one thing I always rub on his parents face.

When I got there I met stiles outside wait for my kids, I parked the car and got out then unfasten the kids seatbelts and brought them out without the car seat cause Stile brought extra 3 car seat so we won't be carrying car seat from one car to another so let just say each of my 5 cars 3 business cars and 2 sport cars has 4 a car seat on them.
"Ari I missed you so much" Bella said hugging me while Stiles stood there with his hands in is pockets looking down cause he knows am still mad at him for the stunt he pulled at the office cause I knew he knows who the client were but still made him take over for him telling me he had a Family emergency.

"You saw me yesterday morning" I said, "can't I miss my bestie again even if it's just a day? Anyways we would be going soon is there anything you would like to tell or give to the kids" she asked while arranging the car seat in their car. "All I want to say is that you guys should be careful and have fun and stiles" I called him but as soon as he turned I kneed him where the sun don't shine hard " that's for lying about the client" I said while he held his groin in pain. Bella was asking him what he before I drove out of his drive way.

On my way home, I got a message from my dad saying he wants to see me urgently and I changed my direction to my parents house with  an uneasy feeling that something is about to happen.

      When I got to my parent's house, the place was heavily guarded with men in Black suit and  heavy guns in their hands.
      I got inside the house and saw my parent in the living room with someone who I never thought I would see till Monday "Xavier"

"Dad what is he doing here and why is there too much guards around" I asked
" Hello Ari we meet again" he said " you guys know each other" my dad asked confused
" We do more than just knowing each other, we made three beautiful kids together " he said smirking , how I want to slap that smirk off his face. My dad was shock about him being the father of my kids cause all he knows was that he lied about me cheating on him when he was the one who cheated.

"Let just go talk in my office" my dad said walking towards his office with both of us including four guards followed him upstairs while Xavier was trying to touch me while I was trying to remove his hands from my waist glaring at him and he was smiling like he won a lottery. We got inside the office with two guards outside and two inside.

"Ok now let's get down to business, I don't want the money anymore" Xavier said while sitting down, "what money and what's going on Dad" I asked confused. " I'll tell you what's going on, your dad is owing me 50million dollars for his business since early last year and but since he he did not pay back on time the money rose with interest making it 100million dollars.

The house above is Ariana's house. Hope u like this new chapter. Sorry I've not been writing up cause I lost my Phone and my Dad refused to buy me a new one and I had exam to prepare for before the pandemic outbreak. I knw it's short but that's how I want to keep it. Thanks for the love

What He Wants(ON HOLD)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara