𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

3.02 || butter side down

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia leans against the tree beside Derek while he stands on the phone with Scott, her head resting on the wood as she looks at him. "You lost them?" Derek asks and she straightens up, gesturing for him to put it on speaker.

"Yeah, I kind of had to." Scott says and Aurelia scoffs at the phone, rubbing her face.

"Wasn't exactly the plan." Derek retorts.

"Exactly? It's the exact opposite of the damn plan." Aurelia says.

"I know, which is why I think that we should stick together." Scott responds and Aurelia and Derek share a look. "Trust me, he's too strong, too fast, and way too angry for one person to handle." Scott says. "We've got to do this together."

"That's what Aurelia's here for. To calm them down. They were protecting her." Derek says.

"Exactly, we all need to be with Aurelia. Because it's no good her being with you if I find them." Scott says and they share a look.

"Look, we're at the entrance to the Beacon Hills Preserve. Can you meet us here?" Derek asks.

"Yeah. Just got to drop something off first." Scott responds and Aurelia sighs as he hangs up, Derek pocketing his phone. 

Aurelia focuses on reading Derek's mind, teleporting to them when she knows they've stopped moving to see them both studying a footprint on the ground. "Is it them?" Scott questions.

"We're not the only ones that decided to stick together." Derek responds, looking up and Aurelia quirks a brow.

"Is that gonna make it easier or harder to catch them?" Scott questions.

"I don't know." Derek responds.

"I think it'll make it harder to calm them down." Aurelia says and Derek glances at her. 

"Derek, Aura. I saw Boyd try to rip two little kids apart. Are they gonna do that to everyone they find?" He asks and the two of them share a look before looking back at Scott.

"Everyone and anyone." Derek responds before moving to walk past him and Scott looks at the witch.

"This is the first time they've felt the full moon in months. Think back to how little control you had when you were first turned. And then double the lack of control. That is how little control they have over their wolf side right now. We just have to find them and stop them from hurting anyone, okay?" Aurelia asks and Scott sighs before nodding.

"Come on!" Derek calls and Aurelia rolls her eyes before nodding for Scott to follow as she starts walking. 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia runs through the woods, tackling Cora to the ground when she sees her, pinning her arms down. "Cora. Cora, hey. It's me. Cora." Aurelia says softly and the wolf calms slightly until someone steps closer and she starts growling at someone over the witch's shoulder. She pushes Aurelia off her before moving to crouch in front of the witch protectively as she growls at Isaac. "Dammit." Aurelia mutters when Cora attacks Isaac, pushing herself up as Cora knocks Isaac on his back before Scott appears, kicking Cora in the chest and sending her backwards.