𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒚

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

4.07 || breakdowns as a hobby

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Parrish raises his brows at the witch as she stands in front of him. "Please. His lawyer is my lawyer." Aurelia says.

"No. Stay there. You can't both use the phone at the same time." Parrish says and she huffs before Parrish walks away again. 

"You can't have seriously thought that would work?" Derek says.

"It did work. I distracted him from Chris for long enough for him to call Deaton." Aurelia says and Derek rolls his eyes. 

"By the way, you and Argent," Derek starts.

"Oh, for the love of God, don't start." She grumbles.

"I saw the way he checked on you. Touched your face. Checked you over. He was worried about you. Really worried." Derek says. 

"Well, the room behind us just blew up, Derek." Aurelia responds. 

"I love the care and concern for me in that moment, by the way." He says.

"Oh, please. I checked on you after." Aurelia says. "He was closest. And you're a werewolf." She adds.

"Uh huh. Had nothing to do with the fact that you guys are still sleeping together even though you told me you weren't going to do it again?" Derek asks.

"We are not." Aurelia responds.

"Then why were you at Argent's all day after we got back?" Derek asks.

"Catching up." Aurelia says.

"Oh, okay. Sure." Derek responds and she shrugs before looking up when Chris is lead back in and put in her cell before the cuffs are removed. "By the way, like half the people we know are aware we've slept together." She says to him.

"Nice job keeping it a secret." Chris retorts.

"Hey, I'm not the one who told Delaney, Allison and Kiki." Aurelia says.

"Delaney and Allison weren't actually completely aware until you walked out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel. So, really, the only person you didn't tell is Kiki." Chris says and Aurelia pauses.

"I swear I'm normally way better at keeping secrets than this." Aurelia says and he hums.

"She is, to be fair." Derek remarks and the witch points at him before sighing and sitting down.

"I'm bored." Aurelia blurts out suddenly and both men glance in her direction. 

"What do you expect me to do about that, Aurelia?" Chris asks.

"I don't know, Chris. I was just throwing something out there." Aurelia responds.

"God, you two bicker like an old married couple." Derek complains. 

"Shut up." Both of them say at the same time. 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

They sit there in silence for a little while, Aurelia messing with her fingers, suddenly missing her rings. "Still nothing?" Chris asks suddenly and there's a silence from Derek. "Derek?"