𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒂𝒅-𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒔

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

4.08 || good comforting dad-like hugs

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia stands with Chris, Derek and Parrish as he gives them their things back, putting her rings back on as Chris argues with Parrish about the electrified baton that Parrish was refusing to return.

"Sorry, but I can't let you walk out with this. It's way above the legal voltage limit." Parrish says as Aurelia picks up a ring, trying to decide which finger to put it on. 

"I only use it for hunting." Chris argues and both Aurelia and Derek raise a brow at him, getting an eye roll in response. 

"Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure you could use it to jump-start a 747." Parrish retorts and Aurelia snorts in amusement.

"This property belongs to me, and the charges were dropped. Although, I'm not exactly sure who's responsible for that." Chris says, glancing at the other two briefly and Aurelia shrugs as she shoves her phone in her back pocket. 

"I am." Noah says. "I'll take care of this, Parrish." He says.

"Stilinski, I'm not kidding. This thing's a few watts from being a lightsaber." Parrish says.

"Don't tell Stiles that. He'll be asking for one next." Aurelia says instinctively before hesitating as she grabs her necklace.

"I said I'll take care of it." Noah says and Parrish relents, glancing at Aurelia first.

"Here. And I don't want to know why you have a lockpicking kit." Parrish says, taking it out of his pocket. 

"Oh," She says before passing it to Chris and he puts it in his pocket as Parrish walks off.

The three of them follow Noah into his office after they have all of their things, standing opposite his desk. "The specialist I saw in LA told me the thing that every doctor says when he's trying to avoid a lawsuit. 'We can't say for sure'." Noah says and Aurelia rolls her eyes. "And then, I spoke to Melissa about the scans, like Aurelia told me to." He says and the brunette nods before he takes out two scans. "These are brain scans. My wife's, and Stiles'. I knew they were similar, but those are the same. Exactly the same." Noah says, looking at Aurelia and she lets out a breath of relief. 

"And I'm guessing this isn't possible?" Derek asks. 

"No. No, it isn't." Aurelia says, a relieved smile on her face. 

"So, the trickster is still playing tricks." Chris says. 

"But why this trick?" Derek asks.

"When I was in the Army, an officer told me, 'If you want to defeat your enemy, you don't take away their courage. You take away their hope.'" Noah says.

"You don't look like a man who gives up hope easily." Chris says.

"But Stiles might." Noah responds.

"I almost did." Aurelia admits.

"If this thing inside him, it it's using his mother's disease as some sort of psychological trick, then this isn't just a fight for his body. It's also a fight for his mind. Right?" Noah says and Aurelia and Chris share a look. 

"What?" Derek asks. 

"Um, well, I told Chris a few days ago, but I, uh, I can't hear Stiles' thoughts anymore. It's how I figured out he was the Nogitsune." Aurelia says.