𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒇 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

3.04 || potential werewolf bitch fight

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia rests her head against the back of the seat behind her as she sits next to Nike on the bus. "You okay there?" Nike asks and Aurelia glances at her. 

"Me? I'm fantastic." Aurelia says.

"You look it." Nike responds dryly. "What's up?"

"Everything aches. Literally everything." Aurelia complains. 

"How many hours a day is he teaching you self-defence?" Nike asks.

"So many. Too many." Aurelia complains and Nike hums. "He's fucking ruthless." She says. 

"Yep. Kate was the same." Nike responds. "Probably has something to do with Gerard." She says. 

"Seriously, does he have a limit?" Aurelia asks.

"Not that I'm aware of." Nike responds. 

"Is it too late to quit?" Aurelia asks. 

"Yes. It was too late the second you mentioned it to him." Nike says and Aurelia groans, letting her head drop back against the seat again and the hybrid chuckles softly. "You'll be fine. You'll build up a tolerance to it." Nike says, patting her knee. 

"I don't want to." Aurelia complains and Nike grins in amusement. "So, what happened last night?" Aurelia asks. 

"Don't know what you're talking about." Nike responds. 

"Yes you do." Aurelia says. "I know Isaac left late last night and came back bloody. And I know about the fight. So, was it just you that went or did Delaney and Allison go too?" The witch asks. 

"All of us." Nike says and Aurelia hums. 

"Chris is gonna kill you." Aurelia says. 

"Yeah. I know." Nike says. 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia glances to the side briefly when she hears Isaac and Boyd's thoughts and Nike looks over at her before following her gaze. "Are they gonna try to kill Ethan?" Nike asks quietly. 

"I don't know." Aurelia responds quietly before turning and looking at Scott and Stiles. 

"Are they?" Nike asks incredulously. 

"No. Scott's still injured." Aurelia says.

"Still? Even wounds from an Alpha shouldn't be taking that long. Not when the three of us are healed." Nike says. 

"I know." Aurelia responds with a slightly concerned frown.

"The two of you. Back in your seats." Coach says as he steps down the bus before looking at the seats behind Aurelia and Nike. "Jared, again? Carsick?" He asks and Aurelia glances behind her briefly. "Every time. How do you even get on the bus?" 

"Coach." Aurelia says and Nike snorts in amusement. 

"Look at me." He says and Aurelia watches Jared look over at him. "No, don't look at me! Look at the horizon. Keep your eyes on the horizon." He says and Aurelia rolls her eyes before turning back around.