𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

3.09 || that's a lovely sentiment

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia sits in the chair next to Cora's bed, holding her hand as she tries the different healing spells Sebastian had sent over whilst Peter cleans her forehead with a cloth. "What the hell is going on out there?" Peter asks. 

"They're evacuating the hospital because of the storm." Aurelia responds without looking away from Cora. 

"You look like you're about to pass out. Take a break." Peter says to the witch and she shakes her head. 

"No. I'm fine." Aurelia responds.

Aurelia sighs slightly as Peter wipes Cora's forehead before turning around. "Would you stop that? Your stress is stressing me out." Aurelia complains. 

"Hey! Anyone want to tell me when they're getting my niece out of here?" Peter calls and Aurelia glances up briefly with an eyeroll.

"Sorry, but she wasn't-" Melissa trails off as she looks at the werewolf. "Uh, you're supposed to be dead." Melissa says.

"I get that a lot, actually." Peter responds and Aurelia snorts slightly in amusement, drawing Melissa's attention to her. 

"You look like you're about to pass out." The nurse says. 

"That's what I've been telling her." Peter comments. 

"And I'm telling you both that I'm fine." Aurelia says forcefully and the werewolf rolls his eyes. 

"I'm finding it a little hard to be convinced by you when you look like you're about to keel over." Peter retorts.

"You know what, Peter? Go fuck yourself." Aurelia responds.

"Alright, you two. Before one of you gets hurt." Melissa says before they all look at Cora when she leans over the side of the bed, throwing up something white. "What's that?" The nurse asks. 

"Mistletoe." The two of them respond at the same time before the werewolf's phone rings.

Aurelia takes the cloth off him as he moves to answer it, gently wiping Cora's face. "It's not good. She's in and out of consciousness, she's vomiting up black blood, along with one other alarming substance," Peter starts. "How did you know that?" He asks and Aurelia looks up as he moves the phone away from his ear.

"Derek?" The brunette asks and he nods.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Shortly after Melissa leaves, Aurelia looks up and out the doorway. "What?" Peter asks when he sees the look on the witch's face. 

"We have to go." Aurelia says, dropping Cora's hand as she gets up and Peter looks over at her. 

"Why?" Peter asks.

"Because otherwise we're just gonna be sitting ducks who get murdered by crazy evil alpha werewolves. Now grab her and lets go." Aurelia says, moving the sheets as she grabs her phone while Peter picks up Cora. "Come on, move it. I'm not in the mood to die." Aurelia says.

"You can't just teleport us?" Peter asks.

"Not when I look like I'm about to keel over. I've been using magic nearly non-stop since I got here. I'm tapped out." Aurelia responds as they head out of the room. Aurelia rushes slightly ahead of him, pushing the doors open so he could get through with Cora.