𝒈𝒐𝒅, 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒅

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

5.07 || god, i think i just died

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia's still sitting on the table in Derek's loft flicking through the police file when her phone rings and she pulls her bag open to grab it. "Is it your not-boyfriend-boyfriend?" Derek asks as she looks at her phone.

"You're all children. You, Bash and Nancy. You're all children." She says. "And no, it's Noah." 

"What's up?" Derek asks.

"Uh, he needs your help. Okay, honestly Derek, you need a phone." Aurelia says.

"I don't need a phone." He responds.

"Jesus Christ. Whatever. He needs your help at the hospital, so, come on." She says, sliding off the table as she grabs her bag.

"We're driving?" Derek asks.

"No. We're teleporting. Keep up." She responds, offering him a hand and he rolls his eyes before grabbing her hand.

They appear just out of sight on the roof, just in case there were still cops everywhere. "And see if you can stall the M.E. for five minutes. I've got an expert of my own coming to take a look." Noah says.

"You have an expert on teenage cannibals?" Parrish asks and Aurelia snorts lightly. "Is it Aurelia?"

"Me? Why would he just assume it's me?" Aurelia asks incredulously.

"Several reasons. Did he say cannibals?" Derek whispers.

"Psychopath or wendigo. Could be either in this town, honestly." Aurelia whispers back and he hums. 

"See, that's why he immediately thought of you." Derek says and Aurelia rolls her eyes.

"Five minutes, Parrish." Noah says, sounding a little fed up.

"Hey!" Parrish calls and Aurelia glances around the corner briefly to see him gesturing for all the deputies to follow him.

The two of them wait until the deputies have left the roof before stepping out and looking at the body and Aurelia crouches down beside it, slightly turning his head. "Jesus, Aura, don't touch him. The M.E. hasn't seen the body yet. You're gonna incriminate yourself." Noah says.

"If he's a creature, I wanted to make sure he fully shifted back." Aurelia says.

"Uh, anyway, I guess you've been there long enough to hear we need to be quick about this. Scott said he called himself a 'Wendigo'?" Noah says.

"Called it." Aurelia says, holding a finger up briefly.

"Cannibalistic shapeshifters. But I haven't heard of them in Beacon Hills for a long time. Must have been well hidden." Derek says.

"Is this the Walcott boy? Sean or something?" Aurelia asks.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Noah asks.

"I know the family are or I guess, were, Wendigos. I was actually surprised to hear they'd died. Not often people manage to catch Wendigos off-guard. They're really careful. They have to be." Aurelia says.

"Because of the cannibal thing?" Noah asks.

"Yeah, because of the cannibal thing." Aurelia responds. "Did you find any bodies stored in their house?" She asks.