𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

3.05 || everything is totally fine

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Uh, I don't think we should be staying here." Aurelia says quietly to Coach as they walk back towards the bus with the keys.

"It's fine." He responds. 

"Every time I asked that woman what the number behind her meant, she just smiled at me. Creepily. In a way that genuinely unnerved me." Aurelia retorts.

"It'll be fine." Coach responds. "Listen up!" He shouts and Aurelia sighs. "The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves! You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants! Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Coach shouts as everyone grabs a key on the way past, Aurelia grabbing one for a room with two beds when she sees Nike standing on her own as Delaney and Allison talk to Lydia. 

"You coming?" She asks Nike and the girl looks at her, clearly relieved before nodding as Delaney walks off with Allison and Lydia. "You okay?" Aurelia says. 

"I really didn't want to come. But I really like lacrosse." Nike says and Aurelia smiles a little in amusement. 

"If it makes you feel any better, I was also forced into cross-country meets in high school because I did track." Aurelia says. 

"It really doesn't." Nike says and Aurelia hums. 

"Well, then I haven't got anything." Aurelia responds, glancing at her and Nike smiles slightly in amusement. 

"This place looks really fucking dodgy." Nike remarks. 

"Yeah, I know. And if that woman's thoughts were anything to go by, there's been a hundred and ninety-eight suicides here since they opened." Aurelia says. 

"I really, really wish I could say I was surprised." The hybrid responds and Aurelia nods a little. 

"Honestly, when you think about it, it's not a crazy number." The older brunette remarks. 

"You gonna tell anyone else?" Nike asks.

"What that a shit ton of people have committed suicide in a dodgy motel? If they can't reach that conclusion alone, then they don't deserve the help." Aurelia responds and Nike snorts in amusement as Aurelia opens the door to their room.

"So, you and Uncle Chris are looking into this sacrifice shit, right?" Nike asks as she shuts the door and Aurelia nods with a hum as she drops her bag on the end of the bed. "Getting anywhere?" 

"Well, it's a druid. Possibly a darach." Aurelia responds as Nike drops onto the other bed. 

"A darach? That's a like, evil druid, right?" Nike asks and Aurelia nods. "How do you know that?" 

"Because they're performing a druidic ritual." The witch says.

"You're certain?" Nike questions, sitting up with her legs crossed.

"Well, it's not a wiccan ritual. And there aren't really any other supernaturals who perform rituals. That and there's a connection to the five-fold knot." Aurelia explains.