𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

5.05 || as brutally as possible

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"All this risk, just for a basketball game?" Aurelia sighs impatiently when she hears Peter before walking into the locker room.

"It's the finals! They need me." Derek argues.

"To do what? Rip someone's throat out on the court?" Peter asks.

"Peter, that's not helping, asshole." Aurelia says.

"What are you even doing here?" Peter asks.

"Telling you that you're being an asshole." She responds, folding her arms over her chest and he rolls his eyes at her before looking back over at Derek.

"Even born wolves have to learn control on a full moon, Derek." He says and she nods a little.

"Much better." She remarks and he looks at her impatiently.

"Yeah, but it's supposed to be easier for us! Why does it hurt like this?" Derek asks.

"Just because it's supposed to be easier, doesn't mean it always is, Der. You have to learn." Aurelia says.

"Yeah, take Aurelia for example. She can barely do anything she's supposed to be able to do." Peter says and she looks at him dryly.

"Fuck you, asshole." Aurelia says.

"Did you bring it?" Peter asks.

"It's not working." Derek responds.

"Did you bring it?" He asks.

"Are you talking about-"

"Yes." Peter cuts in and she rolls her eyes briefly as Derek pulls the triskelion disc out of his pocket. "Go ahead." He instructs firmly.

"Peter, we've talked about this. Gently." Aurelia says.

"Give it a go." Peter says with a sigh.

"Better, thank you." Aurelia responds as Derek holds the disc up.

"I-I told you it's not working!" Derek says, clearly getting more frustrated and Aurelia moves away from him slightly.

"Do it!" Peter snaps.

"Peter, be gentle!" Aurelia says forcefully.

"Alpha, beta, omega."

"Again."

"Alpha, beta, omega."

"Again."

Aurelia sighs impatiently, rolling her eyes at him. "Alpha, beta, omega."

"He's getting more werewolf-y." Aurelia says, glancing at Peter and he just shushes her. "Rude." She mutters.

"Again." Peter demands.

"Alpha, beta, omega. Alpha, beta, omega."

"I told you that wasn't always going to work." She mutters to Peter.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia holds the animal clinic door open as Scott carries Derek inside. "Okay, hurry up. It's raining and we're ruining expensive shoes here." Aurelia says impatiently and Stiles stops to raise a brow at her, slightly incredulously. "You stand in the rain in nine hundred dollar suede shoes and see if you get antsy or not." Aurelia retorts impatiently before pushing him inside the animal clinic.