Same Day.

Mena Massoud's POV.

"Happy Birthday, Mena." 

I froze when I heard Nichole's say my name. 

She knew who I was. Damn it. That was quick.

I sat down on my couch as I heard my trailer door swing open and Naomi Scott, the actor who was Jasmine walked in.

"Hey Meens." Naomi said as she walked to the couch and sat down next to me, "Why the sad puppy face?"

"She knows who I am." I said in a quiet voice, I placed my hands in my lap and I looked at my hands, shaking my head.

"Oh Nichole figured it out? Smart girl." Naomi said, smiling. 

I gave her a look as I nodded, then replayed the voice memo for her.

Naomi patted me on the back, "So why so sad looking? Be happy! She knows!" She grabbed my shoulders and pulled me closer in a hug and shook me a little, then let me go, "No more having her call you 'roomie'. Although that was sort of cute." She laughed a little.

"What if she tells the press?" I stood up, still in my Aladdin costume, I waved my arms in frustration. 

Now I could see how he felt when Jasmine figured out that Aladdin was Prince Ali. I shut my eyes as I stopped pacing. 

Naomi gave me a stern look, "Mena if she is as smart as you stated," She pointed at my phone still on the couch, "she won't do that. I mean, think about it," She moved her head sideways, "she will put a spotlight on herself as well and you said she ran away from Michigan to get away from a boyfriend, she wouldn't do that." She shook her head, in her pink costume for Jasmine. 

I relaxed a little, "You are right. Nik won't do that." 

Naomi smiled, "Now, take that off and change into street clothes, Will is taking us out, to celebrate."

I sighed, "Okay, get out so that I can." Naomi smiled as she stood up then kissed my cheek, "I know I said this already, but happy birthday."

I smiled at her, "Thanks, now get out." I pushed her jokingly near the door.

She walked out and I quickly locked the door so I wouldn't have anyone walk in on me changing. 

Having Naomi and Will as co-stars they kept me having a level head, they always checked in and saw if I was getting a bigger ego due to this huge role. I hadn't so far, staying grounded and level headed was important in this job, I didn't want to blow it due to my head getting bigger then the role.

Then having a 'normal' girl back in Los Angeles, also kept me level headed, even though she didn't know that. 

Once I was in street clothes, I looked at my phone, still nothing new from Nichole. 

I decided to give her some space, let her freak out and then cool down at her own time, I knew that she was probably freaking out. I would have, if I was her. 

Her new roommate was the face of her favorite prince while she was a kid, I would freak! I didn't blame her, that is why I wanted to tell her, or rather show her once I got back home, so she wouldn't doubt herself.

I pocketed the phone and went out to meet up with the rest of the cast.

-

I got back to my small apartment real late, I kicked off my shoes by the door as I locked the door behind me. I put my keycard on the table near the door, I walked to the kitchen as I turned on the lights.