September 20, 2018.

Nichole Simm's POV

I woke up early next to Mena in his bed, I rolled over, kissed his cheek softly then I slowly and quietly left the bed. I fixed his button-down white shirt that I had on as I stood up, making sure I was fully covered, then I unplugged my phone from the nightstand and crept out, shutting the bedroom door as I left.

I walked to the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee. I took my coffee cup outside on the balcony as I hit the 'talk' button next to Eve's name in my phone contacts.

"Nik! What is up?" She asked cheerily.

"You were right, my roommate is Mena." I said not waiting for her to finish talking. Then I spilled everything to her, me lying to her, Ron breaking in, Mena coming home when he did, the whole ordeal with the police, and then him asking me to be his girlfriend. I told her everything.

"Wow... Girl, just.... Wow. I told ya!" Eve said happily, "So you kissed him twice! How was it?"

I breathed in, smiling softly, "Passionate, soft and perfect."

"So you are going to Europe with him, when do you leave?" Eve asked me.

"The day after my birthday." I said, sipping my coffee.

"Nice, take pictures when you can and keep me updated." She told me.

I nodded, "Of course, I will. It feels like forever since I talked to you last."

"Well yeah, your life turned upside down since we talked last. You and Mena... knocked the bedposts against the wall yet?"

My jaw dropped as I laughed into my coffee cup, "Eve!"

"What? I need to know!"

"No, no. He's uh... he is celibate." I said softly, "But... um... He has admitted... He thought about it.... With me."

Eve was silent for a few moments then I heard her, "Make him change his mind, make him drool and make him want ya."

I laughed as I shook my head, "Think he already wants me, Eve."

"Then pounce on that dick!" She exclaimed.

I was about to say something when the slider door opened and a shirtless Mena walked out, eyeing me.

"I.... Uhh gotta go. The street rat is awake." Then I hung up. I grinned sheepishly at Mena, "Hi."

"Hi who were you talking to?" He asked as he shut the slider door and sat on the lounge chair beside me.

"Eve, she is my best friend." I said, then sipped my coffee.

He nodded, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, "The one who found out."

I nodded, "Yeah."

"You hungry? I can make you something." He suggested.

I nodded, "Sure, I am a tad hungry." Mena nodded, taking my coffee and took a few sips from it, he wrinkled his forehead as he fake gaged, "Oh wow, so you like coffee with your creamer."

I laughed, taking the cup back, "I guess."

He stood up, opening the sliding door, "After you, princess."

I blushed as I stood up and walked inside, I walked to the kitchen, sitting at the dining table, I linked my ankles together as I held my cup with both hands, "What are you gonna make us?"

Mena opened the fridge doors, frowning slightly as he looked, 'You arent picky are ya?"

I shook my head, "Nope. Just can't have dairy." I smiled at him as he walked around the kitchen.