October 17, 2018.

Nichole Simm's POV.

"Nik, if he loves you, go back to him. You two seemed like a really cute couple." Eve said through the phone.
I sighed as paced around Naomi's small rental apartment.
Mena and she were running lines in Mena's apartment just a floor away, "I know, but having his mother only seeing me as my color... It hurt."
"From what you told me, he sounded hurt as well, and that he's willing to fight. He must really love you."
"He said I'm his world." I said softly.
"Aw... Nikki.. Go back with him..." Eve said.
I bit my lower lip as I moved the mouthpiece of the phone away from my mouth, trying to control my crying.
"Girl, he is willing to fight for the relationship, fight along with him!"
I knew Eve was right, I needed to go back with Mena and fight for our relationship.
"Nichole... You love him.. I know you do... I know you thought this would be easy... But honey, he's an actor... If this makes you run away, then you guys won't last... Now, girl put on your armor, and go fight with your boyfriend for your relationship!"
I half-laughed half-sobbed, "You are right."
"Next time you call me, I wanna hear that you and Mr. Hottie are back together."
"Okay, thanks for the pep talk. I needed one." I said softly.
"Of course, baby girl. I'm always here to snap you back to reality."
"Love you, Eve."
"I love you too Nichole. Now get your man back!"
She laughed then hung up. I shook my head as I laughed a little. She was the best person to see my errors in my reactions. She always had a way to get me to the world differently.

-

Mena Massoud's POV.

I saw Nichole with Naomi standing by the craft table, looking at all breakfast type foods on it. I stepped closer, looking at her. I took two apples.
Nichole looked up at me.
"Talk for a second?" I asked nervously, knowing it was a very important moment for us.
She walked away from Naomi and the craft table, "Sure..."
We found a quiet place to talk, it was the throne room set, "Look I don't care what Mom thinks, I love you, Nik... Please come back home."
Nichole looked at me, sighing, "Mena... I..." She stopped and licked her lips.
"Nik... Please... I miss you." I placed the apples on a small round table near us.
"I miss you too... But... " she said softly and shaking her head.
"But nothing..." I said taking her hands in mine, "Baby, please... We can change her mind." I kissed her knuckles softly, "We can..."
She looked at me with a sad look in her eyes, "Mena..."
She slipped her hands out of mine and then wrapped her arms around my neck, "I love you." She nuzzled her nose against mine.
"Come home then." I murmured softly.
She nodded softly, "Okay. I'll tell Nay after shooting today."
She kissed me softly then sat down in a chair.
I picked up the apples and I rolled down one arm, I bounced it off my elbow and to her, I raised my eyebrows at her as she caught it.
"Okay, Aladdin... You're learning his little stunt work from the original version." She said then took a bite from the apple.
I shrugged, "I know how to juggle too."
She smiled at me, "Along with par core, scuba diving, dancing... Some more stunt work... This is a great experience for you..." She pointed out, taking another bite.
I nodded, sitting with her, "It is... I'm glad I have you now... Before shit hits the fan and everyone and their mother knows my name."
She looked at me, "I'm here..." She placed her head on my bicep.
I kissed her head, loving the sweet little moment I was having with her.
"Where did Mena go?" We heard Guy say on the megaphone. I quickly got up and kissed her, "They need Aladdin."
She pushed me playfully, "Go win the heart of Jazmine."
I ran out of the throne set, smiling at her.

-

That night Nichole and I cuddled on the couch as we ate takeout.
"Glad you are back home." I said, taking my soda can from the coffee table.
She eyed me and nodded, "I feel better being home." She closed her takeout box, finished eating her meat meal, "Naomi was a good host but she isn't you."
I laughed, "Well I hope not." I took care of our takeout boxes as she went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. I joined her, brushing mine then we climbed into bed.
She cuddled with me and kissed me, "You are my home."
I smiled and kissed her forehead, "And you're mine."