1

I have edited this chapter and added a few paragraphs since it was first published so it makes more sense.
-
"Ouch!" He winced. In that exact moment, Freddy felt like his arm was going to fall off.

He is getting 6 needles because he has missed out on all of his needles for the past 2 years.

But the school doctors decided it would be a good idea to poke all 6 needles in at the same time. 3 in the left arm, 3 in his right.

As his friend walks past to go to his seat, he smirks "Come on, you're making me scared to get mine."

As the pull the needles out, he turn to Dan, "Don't be scared, at least you don't have to get 6."

"True."

"Sir, you have purple blood." One of the nurses whispers to me.

"But-"

"Don't question it, it means there is someone out there for you, don't think of it as a bad thing," She reassures as she gives me a dark purple wrist band. I kind of already knew what it was for.

"Yeah, you're right. Thank you for telling me."

"Sir, please go sit in the waiting room for 15 minutes and then go back to class." One of the other nurses tells him.

"Ok thanks," He walk into the waiting area and sits down on the floor, along with the rest of the students.

He couldn't believe he had purple blood, only the rarest of the rare have different coloured blood. There are only a few hundred people in the whole world.

If you have any colour blood that isn't red, it means that you are destined to be soul bonded to another person who has the exact same coloured blood as you.

Yes, it sounds exciting, you know for a fact that you aren't going to end up lonely, but it has to stay a secret.

When you find out you have an abnormal blood colour, you have to hide it from everyone, even doctors, even your parents, which as you would expect, is very hard. Doctors are taught about this condition during training, and what to do if they have a patient with it. But they are not told anything about it except they are soulmates with someone of the same colour blood, and that they have to give them a coloured wrist band.

This is called pegminitis.

The reason why you have to keep it a secret is because there are millions of people all around the world trying to figure out all about people with pegminitis, which means some people go to great distances to experiment on people, like kidnapping and making them very sick with experiments, some even die, which means their soulmate dies, whether you've met them or not.

You might be wondering, how do people know when they're soulmates or not? Well, when Freddy found out that his blood is the colour purple, he put the purple wrist band on, which is the exact colour of his blood, so when he sees someone with the same coloured wrist band, he just knows. And you might think but wouldn't that give them away? No it won't, because only people with pegminitis know what the wrist band means. There is no explanation to it, when they see the wristband, they just know.

They still have to be careful though. When two soulmates meet eachother and recognise that they are bonded, they remove their wrist bands and burn them near a river. It's a tradition to burn them, not throw them in the bin, and to do it next to a river because it brings luck and ensures trust and faith in your relationship. Couples who refuse to do this, and just put them in the bin or throw them on the ground tend to break up a week or so later, and the heartbreak leads to death because no soulmates can live without each other.

Idk why I keep on writing more books, I should just work on one at a time😪 I have a problem.